Possible Info View modification
What do people think about something like this? Currently the info view feels blah. I then saw some screenies from the new Meedios Skin Evolution. I borrowed a few of his icons and did a quick working mockup.

I donno Krypt, the more I look at it, the more it grows on me. I still don't know if I'm too crazy over the colors + the way that they mesh with Aeon though. It's a strange contrast, maybe just because I'm not used to it.

I thought about this when someone posted an IMDB star mod with gold stars. Just didn't look right to me but let's see what everyone else thinks. Good mock-up nonetheless.

-Evan
krypt2nite Wrote:What do people think about something like this? Currently the info view feels blah. I then saw some screenies from the new Meedios Skin Evolution. I borrowed a few of his icons and did a quick working mockup.

It would look far better if the flags were all white and a fraction smaller other than that it's fine
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
i like the size and position of the flags, but the colors - not so much, also how would this work for tv episodes?
don't like it. It doesn't match the skin.
The Transforminators HD Movie Trailer
- from the creators of Terminator and Transformers -
logictester Wrote:i like the size and position of the flags, but the colors - not so much, also how would this work for tv episodes?

I agree wholeheartedly about the colors. IMHO, the size is a bit much as well; distracts from the rest of the skin. Position is fine though. :p
I once changed the skin myself so that it shows colored versions of the 1080p, 720p, dts logos etc because I thought it would look cool with a golden 1080p and a silver/grey/white 720p but it ruined the whole skin.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Possible Info View modification0