Anyone facing mediaflags issues with Hitched?
To: >>X<<

Here is my on of my .nfo from media companion:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<movie>
<fileinfo>
<video>
<width>720</width>
<height>576</height>
<codec>MPEG Video</codec>
<format>
</format>
<duration>
</duration>
<bitrate>4 587 Kbps</bitrate>
<bitratemode>Constant</bitratemode>
<bitratemax>
</bitratemax>
<container>.iso</container>
<codecid>
</codecid>
<codecidinfo>
</codecidinfo>
<scantype>PPF</scantype>
</video>
<audio>
<language>
</language>
<codec>AC-3</codec>
<channels>2</channels>
<bitrate>192 Kbps</bitrate>
</audio>
<subtitle>
<language>
</language>
<language>
</language>
</subtitle>
</fileinfo>
<title>Bolt</title>
<year>2008</year>
<rating>7.4</rating>
<votes>23,019</votes>
<top250>0</top250>
<outline>A hero is unleashed 2008.</outline>
<plot>For super-hunden Bolt er hver dag fyldt med eventyr, fare og mysterier. I hvert fald indtil kameraet stopper. Da stjernen i et succesfuldt TV-show ved et uheld bliver sendt fra sit studie i Hollywood til New York, begynder hans største eventyr til dato, en rejse tværs over landet gennem den virkelige verden for at komme tilbage til sin ejer og medspiller, Penny. Kun udstyret med den vrangforestilling, at hans egne utrolige bedrifter og evner er virkelige, og med hjælp fra to usædvanlige rejsekammerater - en afdanket, forladt huskat ved navn Mittens og en fjernsynsnarkoman af en hamster ved navn Rhino - vil Bolt opdage, at han ikke behøver superkræfter for at være en helt.</plot>
<tagline>A hero is unleashed 2008.</tagline>
<runtime>96 min</runtime>
<mpaa>Rated PG for some mild action and peril.</mpaa>
<genre>Animation / Adventure / Comedy / Family / Fantasy</genre>
<credits>Dan Fogelman</credits>
<director>Byron Howard</director>
<studio>Walt Disney Pictures</studio>
<trailer>
</trailer>
<playcount>0</playcount>
<id>tt0397892</id>

-----------

Sorry for the long list. I can also uploaded it and post a link for the .nfo if that's easier.

Thanks for helping! Nod
Montellese Wrote:I don't use the XBMC scrapers but it still works for me so I don't think that this statement is correct.

I use Ember Media Manager to manage my movies.

ok let me clarify, if your using Ember you don't need "Extract Media Metadata Information" checked because it will get the information from the nfo anyway if you don't believe me then uncheck it and add a movie to the library or edit the codec in the nfo and reload it will still show that information

"Extract Media Metadata Information" is used when XBMC scraps don't check it then and it doesn't work

daniel123 I just want to check something and I'll get back to you
Audio is easy to spot why your not getting it you have <codec>AC-3</codec> XBMC looks for <codec>AC3</codec>

So you can either edit the nfo or go into media flags look for the AC3.png and name it AC-3.png or copy it and have both

What do you mean by Video not showing size or codec ?

That's all you need to do though is find what XBMC looks for then rename or copy and add the png think there's a list on here somewhere what xbmc looks for

OK found it this is how XBMC identifies codecs etc so you either have to edit the nfo or rename the pngs to match your nfo, if you edit the nfo don't forget to refresh, changing the png to match your nfo's is the easiest

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=52987

BTW codec dca.png is DTS if that's missing
To: >>X<<

No succes with that either. Undecided

I'm currently re-downloading the skin again to see if that should help, then i'll get back to you...

Thanks for the help! Smile
daniel123 Wrote:To: >>X<<

No succes with that either. Undecided

I'm currently re-downloading the skin again to see if that should help, then i'll get back to you...

Thanks for the help! Smile

I can guarantee that will be the problem, I know for some that the MyVideos34.db wasn't getting updated for some people if it was large but the only way to test that is remove it (not delete) and add a movie to the library unfortunately that means starting from the beginning if that's the problem Rolleyes

Or you could try andyblac's mod as that's already pretty much set for poeple already using nfo's

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anyone facing mediaflags issues with Hitched?0