Help! I broke my XBOX!
Hello everyone,

I need some help please!

I wanted to try and get the justin.tv plugin working so needed to update the build....which I have not done before.

I was not getting much joy and generally failing to update it.

My solution was to try and rename the existing folders to screensavers1, skin1 etc etc, ftp the latest build, check it worked ok then delete the old folders i renamed.

Everything seemed to be going to plan, but when i rebooted to check it was ok....the xbox failed to reboot (just shows a blank screen) and all I get is a red LED.

I can no longer FTP to the xbox so cant change any folders/files etc....what should I do!!!

Do I have to start again??
Boot disk...

Search for frosties xbox boot disk - burn it, boot it and delete the old folders and FTP over the new.
Download form my tools folder http://www.4shared.com/file/110036792/57..._v1_0.html
It's frosty man
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Geeba Wrote:Boot disk...

Search for frosties xbox boot disk - burn it, boot it and delete the old folders and FTP over the new.

thanks very much guys, great tool

i can now ftp so hopefully i can sort it out from here!
MickeyFinn6999 Wrote:thanks very much guys, great tool

i can now ftp so hopefully i can sort it out from here!
pleased i could help outSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Wow, I am so glad there are good people in the world.

This thread would have definitely helped me out when I messed up XBMC, but I figured it out.

Good Job Paul and Geeba.
Firesign3394 Wrote:Wow, I am so glad there are good people in the world.

This thread would have definitely helped me out when I messed up XBMC, but I figured it out.

Good Job Paul and Geeba.

Agreed! Thanks again guys, got it sorted, now back to the drawing board to try and update it!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Help! I broke my XBOX!0