Xyber Media Manager (XMM) - Movies and TV Shows NFO managament software for Windows
This worked really well for me the best one I've found so far but today its stopped work and is unable to rename any folder, is this still being developed?
still using it, fast and reliable, dunno about renaming folders though. Did you try to manually rename folders? They will be scanned and read after that (presumed you use a master folder: 1 for movies, 1 for tv shows; like I do)
xyber
are you still developing this?
I'm not an expert but I play one at work.
I am not updating this version atm as I got way too much work with commercial projects.

I do have a plan to create a new manager eventually. But thats long term and I might just end up using UMX depending on how far that project progressed.
plyoung.com - my personal site where I blog about the projects I work on
Very nice app, by far the best I have used so far for TV Shows.

Two things I noticed using it:
1. dvd order pull does not work, specifically with Firefly...thankfully it lets you manually adjust the order with the select episode option.

2. pulling fanart for episodes appears to pull the url and store in the nfl file. However, for thetvdb.com it prepends images, ex: images.thetvdb.com etc. Which does not work. I have to manually find the url and enter it for any recent episodes.
If you'll resend me the source again and i'll update you to the current scraperxml
plus fix a few problems i found

1. When setting thumbs it erases all thumbs except the one set in nfo (a better method is changing the thumb selected to the first)

2. Fanart handling prepends the url to the beginning of each fanart instead of using the fanart relative path and urlbase, this doesn't seem to handle well in XBMC (someone mentioned that above)
ScraperXML Open Source Web Scraper Library compatible with XBMC XML Scrapers

I Suck, and if you act now by sending only $19.95 and a self addressed stamped envelop, so can you!

FYI, I found that XMM works real well in conjunction with EMM. Posted here.

Thanks for your hard work!
NS
Nicezia Wrote:If you'll resend me the source again and i'll update you to the current scraperxml
plus fix a few problems i found

1. When setting thumbs it erases all thumbs except the one set in nfo (a better method is changing the thumb selected to the first)

2. Fanart handling prepends the url to the beginning of each fanart instead of using the fanart relative path and urlbase, this doesn't seem to handle well in XBMC (someone mentioned that above)

Will do Wink
plyoung.com - my personal site where I blog about the projects I work on
sometimes xmm doesn't pull the episode thumbs for some reason. when i click on the fanart/thumb button and hit 'check for more' it looks like it sometimes finds a picture and downloads it but nothing shows up in the image cache section.

anyone else have this problem?
lonchaney Wrote:sometimes xmm doesn't pull the episode thumbs for some reason. when i click on the fanart/thumb button and hit 'check for more' it looks like it sometimes finds a picture and downloads it but nothing shows up in the image cache section.

just started to notice this
lonchaney Wrote:sometimes xmm doesn't pull the episode thumbs for some reason. when i click on the fanart/thumb button and hit 'check for more' it looks like it sometimes finds a picture and downloads it but nothing shows up in the image cache section.

Same Problem here
See post #20, I describe what the problem is with the tv show images. I pm'd xyber to see if he is willing to share the source, I would happily fix the problem, but no response.
Well he's shared the source with me and if he'll okay it, I'm revamping he entire project just finishing up the Movie Section now, and moving on to tv shows soon.

the ScraperXML code in it is a bit dated anyway... I'm bringing that up to date as well.

So how's about it Xyber??
ScraperXML Open Source Web Scraper Library compatible with XBMC XML Scrapers

I Suck, and if you act now by sending only $19.95 and a self addressed stamped envelop, so can you!

I wanna thank everyone who's tryin' to revive this powerful little media manager... i really looking forward to the results!
Sounds great Nicezia, an updated version from you and/or opening the source up would be fantastic.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xyber Media Manager (XMM) - Movies and TV Shows NFO managament software for Windows0