Movie info problems?
I tried searching but didn't see much for this. I built my movie library and the fan art and posters all work fine but for some reason the movie plot info and what not are not showing up? I've tried multiple skins and what not and every movie has it's own .nfo and everything so really not sure what's going on here. Any help is much appreciated.
What did you name the nfos? Did you add the source before or after you added nfos? If before, remove and re-add the source and scan for new content again. If after, put one of your nfos on pastebin and post the link so we can see if it's valid.
_______________Ember Media Manager_______________
Website | Download | Report Issues/Feature Requests | Donate

______________Show Your Appreciation______________
Donate to XBMC | Donate to TMDB | Donate to theTVDB
The nfo's are named identical to the movies but with .nfo at the end.

For some reason pastbin keeps saying my post tripped the spam filter.
Ah finally got pastebin to work

http://pastebin.org/2950
Does everything look ok?
Just glancing at it, everything looks ok aside from the thumbs section. Some of the fileinfo data is incorrect for XBMC to utilize, but it will ignore that. The thumb section, on the other hand, is not formatted correctly and may cause XBMC to dump the whole file. Try deleted just that section from this nfo then reloading the movie in XBMC to see if that's the problem. If so, you know what you need to fix for the rest of the movies.
_______________Ember Media Manager_______________
Website | Download | Report Issues/Feature Requests | Donate

______________Show Your Appreciation______________
Donate to XBMC | Donate to TMDB | Donate to theTVDB
Ok, I used a scraper program. So maybe it doesn't do it right.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie info problems?0