• 44(current)
Transparency! - v1.03
SHen350 Wrote:Interesting..... Yeah, I'm going to need a full mock up to include every single possible view. I want to give you my most informed opinion. Though, maybe a little redder? Hmmm... is redder a word? Eek

Actually, that sounds like alot of work, I don't mind you doing the work, but I don't think I could muster all the energy it would take for me to look at it all. Laugh

But one screen would help if it doesn't take to much to do.

i can tell you, live would be a whole lot easier if Transparency! was a team, instead of just a one man's job. ;-)

changing the font colors is pretty damn easy, just change the hex values in colors/defaults.xml and you're done.

all the textures and icons would be a fair amount of work, but maybe you can batch process them in some app. the only thing that needs to be done is change the hue/saturation value of all the blueish images.

the texture sources are available here, in case anyone's interested.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:1 learn how to do some skinning yourself ;-)
2 read this entire thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=53396
3 modify the recently added script line in Includes.xml to fetch 5 items instead of 3
4 modify the recently added lists in Home.xml to contain 5 items instead of 3
5 resize the background of the recently added sections in Home.xml
6 change the <posx> and <posy> values of the recently added sections in Home.xml to move it to the top right.
7 for the rest, you're on your own.

Thank you very mach for your reply. Unfortunately i have no time to learn some skinning. Never mind. Is not important. Your skin is great anyway.

Keep up the good work Wink
Nessus
ronie Wrote:you're only two hours ahead of me ;-)

ATV....doesn't that come with this fancy cool three button remote ? ;-p
i really have no clue how to map all of xbmc's functions to just a few buttons, sorry. :-(

No worries at all, I was just making sure that it isn't something obvious that I am missing.

Cheers

Zeljko
Amet Wrote:Is there any way to show name of the TV show as well as the Episode name and/or episode/season number?

Thanks
Zeljko

In addition to that, it's showing the wrong name for that show. Thats Better Off Ted, not Heroes. I'd fire your scrappers myself. Big Grin
That's the episode name.
Hitcher Wrote:That's the episode name.

Really? Well then, I think what he was saying makes even more sense. It would be nice to see if we can get the show name on there. Then again, I don't really use this much obviously. I guess I don't really pause much during my TV viewing.
-
I've installed this on Apple TV with 2.4 firmware. I am using the latest build of XBMC -->r22427. I can't seem to find the menu Settings-->Skin. I just see Videos, Music, Pictures, Profiles, Weather, Network, System, and Appearance. I tried re-downloading the skin I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.
I'm sorry. I found it now. I'm officially an idiot.
Hi i like have info about what format is the video (like on first page... 720p DD H264....) what i have to do thnx m
lout Wrote:Hi i like have info about what format is the video (like on first page... 720p DD H264....)

the Harry Potter one?
it's a blu-ray rip, avi container, H.264 videocodec, dolby digital 5.1 sound

lout Wrote:what i have to do thnx m

in order to see those flags?
You'll need at least xbmc r21076, also (at the time of writing) it's not available on the xbox yet.
Also don't forget to enable it: Settings > Videos > General > Extract media metadata information.
delete your video database file and rescan your movies to the library.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
thnx Smile
ronie Wrote:delete your video database file and rescan your movies to the library.

Im looking to do the same, can anyone point me to the proper location as to where this database file is located?
grupy Wrote:Im looking to do the same, can anyone point me to the proper location as to where this database file is located?

It's in your UserData\Database folder which can vary depending on platform.
For more info click this
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
I just found the same link on the wiki prior to your post. Should have known better to check the wiki first. Thnx for the quick reply.
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! - v1.031