Media Flags
I had this working until I updated to the latest Aeon Auriga. If I use just what I get from GitHub I have a bunch of ? mark media flags.

I then downloaded the MOD which is out there and copied over the Includes_MediaFlags.xml file (this is what use to work for me) but all I get is one Media Flag (mostly the sound).

How do I go about getting the media flags setup? Do I need to re-scan all my media again?
cyrus_mc Wrote:I had this working until I updated to the latest Aeon Auriga. If I use just what I get from GitHub I have a bunch of ? mark media flags.

I then downloaded the MOD which is out there and copied over the Includes_MediaFlags.xml file (this is what use to work for me) but all I get is one Media Flag (mostly the sound).

How do I go about getting the media flags setup? Do I need to re-scan all my media again?
If it's the native media flagging you need to make sure your studio tag has only the studio name in it, and add the source to the file name like Alien-sddvd.avi the rest is read from the media file it self then they should all show upSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media Flags0