How to get trailer working?
Hi there...

First of all, I don't know if this is the right place to start this thread...

But...

When I choose movie information on a movie, i displays a lot of info about the movie, and one of the bottons says "Trailer" but it is grey'ed out.

How can I enable this Trailer function?

I'm running on a Ubuntu platform, if thats has anything to say

//TjaLfE
- XBMC FAN!
The scraper has to return a link to a trailer for it to be enabled (or you can specify a link to the trailer in your nfo file)
ScraperXML Open Source Web Scraper Library compatible with XBMC XML Scrapers

I Suck, and if you act now by sending only $19.95 and a self addressed stamped envelop, so can you!

wrong place, what's hard to understand about
Quote:Scraper Development Developers forum for meta data scrapers. Scraper developers only!
Not for posting feature requests, bugs, or end-user support requests!
in any case, either as nicezia said or you read the wiki and learn how to have locally stored trailers
Hello to anyone,

I have a similar problem with the trailer.

I see all informations of the movie and the trailer button is not grayed out, so I can click on it. But then the movie info page closes and the trailer don't starts.

When i actualize the movie informations, then the trailer works for this movie (but only for this session, so when i close xbmc and start it again the same trailer don't works again)

I have installed the latest Windows version of XBMC (9.04.1)

Hope someone knows what I mean.

Thanks
Best regards
Andy
holgenoni,

Welcome to the forums, but please read what spiff wrote just before you posted in this thread. This applies to new users too.

If you have an issue that is not related to the development of scrapers, please don't post in this forum.

Thanks you.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Sorry, I didn't read the
Quote:Scraper Development Developers forum for meta data scrapers. Scraper developers only!
Not for posting feature requests, bugs, or end-user support requests!

So I though this thread was moved already to the right category. (maybe a mod could do this)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to get trailer working?0