[AppleTV] How can I to a downgrade to XBMC 8.10 (Atlantis) on the Apple TV?
Following the issues with the DNS-323 SMB shares and Babylon I need to downgrade to Atlantis. Please can someone confirm the best way to do this?

Reading some other threads I was looking at this:

1. Backup the /userdata folder.
2. Delete the XBMC files with the command: rm -rf ~/Library/Application Support/XBMC (http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showpost.php?p...ostcount=9)
3. Install Atlantis from launcher (how??)

How do I get Atlantis to show in launcher again? Isn't Babylon just going to show up? Is there a way to specify a different update list that has Atlantis (like when you specifcy the different update list to get the latest SVN builds).
shadwarr,

updating the NAS as suggested might be the better solution.
You'll loose your library (and probably your settings) on downgrade, but yes, removing ~/Library/Application Support/XBMC is all you need.

Regarding Launcher: As 9.04.1 is considered stable, Atlantis was removed from Launcher and won't come back.

You can still install Atlantis manually or with help of Launchers install scripts which are still present in svn (there should be howto's in this forum...)

cheers,
mdd

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules. If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Thanks mdd - sound advice.

Ill wait a week for the latest DNS-323 firmware to go stable and final.

Cheers
If you can find a version of XBMC > 9.04.1, this was fixed already.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
Thanks tslayer!

@shadwarr check this thread on howto easily install svn builds on your ATV

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules. If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
Thank you both for your help. Ill give the SVN build a blast.

Keep up the great work!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[AppleTV] How can I to a downgrade to XBMC 8.10 (Atlantis) on the Apple TV?0