multiple windows in projectm visualisation
Question 
firstly, I hope I am posting in the right forum, apologies if not. Secondly if the answer is obvious, thanks v much, and sorry for the newbie question.

when I use projectM I see a large 'window' containing visualisation which fills most of my screen. This window starts roughly 50 pixels in from the left hand side of my screen, and about 100 pixels up from the bottom. I then have a second 'window' which is positioned in the bottom left hand corner and is about two thirds of the screen height and about a third of its width. this window also contains visualization but is mostly overlapped by the bigger window.

I am wondering if this is intentional.. is controlled by a config I haven't seen.. or something else.

This is no such issue with the other visualisers. I *think* this issue was not there before.. and then appeared but I am not 100% sure as I may have been using another visualisor before.

system info:
- Linux debian-lenny 2.6.26-2-686 #1 SMP Thu Mar 26 01:08:11 UTC 2009 i686 GNU/Linux
- using an Nvidia card and driver
- XBMC pre-9.10 r20324 (compiled: May 16 2009)

thanks in advance for any help/advice.

Jon
Sounds like a possible overscan issue? Anyhow, please read the stickies on how to post in a useful manner.

Thanks.
42.7% of all statistics are made up on the spot

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
multiple windows in projectm visualisation0