flags question
ok, ive been away for a lil bit and come back to native flagging. i see that to get the source it has to be in the filename (i.e. moviename.dvd.avi) well none of my movies have the source in the filename, however probably 80% of my movies show the dvd flag. whats up with that? where is it coming from? this is a fresh install of hitchers branch and the latest XBMC. also noticed there is no flag for 2.0 sound, could someone create one? that would be awesome!
thanks guys
Only One Haze Wrote:ok, ive been away for a lil bit and come back to native flagging. i see that to get the source it has to be in the filename (i.e. moviename.dvd.avi) well none of my movies have the source in the filename, however probably 80% of my movies show the dvd flag. whats up with that? where is it coming from? this is a fresh install of hitchers branch and the latest XBMC. also noticed there is no flag for 2.0 sound, could someone create one? that would be awesome!
thanks guys

From the file itselfWink
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
ok, hadnt really looked that far into it. could it be my full .iso's that are getting the dvd icon and .avi files are not. guess i will go through and rename all my movies. thanks for the help.
You're getting DVD from the extension .ISO
Hitcher Wrote:You're getting DVD from the extension .ISO

ok, thats what i was thinkin. Before flagging was native, i had to add that code in so that .iso files would show the dvd icon, now its built in. awesome. so does that mean i need to rename any .avi files i have to have dvd in the name?
This is just built into Aeon and not XBMC itself correct?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
flags question0