• 7(current)
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod)
I really like the option to turn automatic recently added of, but when in the home the background still darkens a bit when selecting movies, tv shows and music. Is it possible tot change this so that the background only darkens when you actually press the up button to view the recently added?
revned Wrote:I really like the option to turn automatic recently added of, but when in the home the background still darkens a bit when selecting movies, tv shows and music. Is it possible tot change this so that the background only darkens when you actually press the up button to view the recently added?

yes, will fix that.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thank you. One other thing in the main menu is that the now playing cd slides up when choosing movies, tv shows and music when the recently added are hidden.
revned Wrote:Thank you. One other thing in the main menu is that the now playing cd slides up when choosing movies, tv shows and music when the recently added are hidden.

should be fixed already i think.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
temmi2000 Wrote:CDArt isn´t implemented yet because I´m waitin for this mod.
I will add Reaven´s original now temporarily.

EDIT: Added now

Hi Temmi2000,

Just to give you a heads up. Blacklist released his MOD for cdArt.
revned Wrote:Hi Temmi2000,

Just to give you a heads up. Blacklist released his MOD for cdArt.

yes i know, but i think i will re-add the spinning cd before i add it.
temmi2000 Wrote:yes i know, but i think i will re-add the spinning cd before i add it.

Good Plan I love CHEEESEY.........
I tried to just overwrite the file and i end up with some flickering-screen Sad Good luck implementing this in your mod Wink I know I can't (but I will) wait.
Ok not sure if I should post this for Leeuw or here but will try here first :p
I have been playing with movie genre and found it can use png instead of bmp
now this gave me an Idea not quite perfected the process yet but tell me what you think....

The png file is from another media center thing but I like the idea and would be willing to make my own if this works.

Incidentally I can not get them to show up on the low list for some reason I mocked this up.
Ram2000 Wrote:Ok not sure if I should post this for Leeuw or here but will try here first :p
I have been playing with movie genre and found it can use png instead of bmp
now this gave me an Idea not quite perfected the process yet but tell me what you think....

The png file is from another media center thing but I like the idea and would be willing to make my own if this works.

Incidentally I can not get them to show up on the low list for some reason I mocked this up.
By heck that looks good nice idea to use a clapper board for the genre thumbs.
Would be great if there was a full set and lowlist supported genre posters.
I for one am interestedSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Noticed the last background doesn't show the Png two well so mocked this one up

Ram2000 Wrote:Noticed the last background doesn't show the Png two well so mocked this one up

That looks much betterSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Some Updates again today:
fixes for home screen
Media Flag organization plus some changed media flags
Image thanks for your work, seems like there's no day without something new (improvements or fixes). Surely my favorite mod so far!
temmi2000 Wrote:I played with it a bit, but I didn´t really like it (doesn´t fit into that view IMO)
Any chance you could point me in the right direction to make the changes myself you might be right but would like to see it all the same :p
thanks
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod)5