• 103(current)
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod)
mindweaver Wrote:The issue linked above was fixed by me today. get the most recent Aeon65 version from pix git.

and get the latest XBMC rev from http://mirrors.xbmc.org/nightlies/win32/

Ok now! all works fine ,but ther is a bug about adding menu items.Shocked
i wish that solve.
Thanks a lot.
This skin is really nice! I have been struggeling for almost 2 days trying to get my XBMC to work with different builds and shiet. This skin is the only one thats still active and working Smile

I have a few things to report still, I dont know if its just for me but I hope you guys fix this. Dont want to sound rude, just helping you guys Smile

In the Multiflex Menu for Movies, Year and also Rating is not shown in the info popup-box.

It works on showcase view so I think it's the skin.

Lso the running times is a bit messed up, I dont know if its the skin or the build but whenever it gets to a 3 digit number such as 132 min or even 203 min the skin only shows the first digit. It works fine with 86 min and such, do you guys know about this?
frellAn Wrote:This skin is really nice! I have been struggeling for almost 2 days trying to get my XBMC to work with different builds and shiet. This skin is the only one thats still active and working Smile

I have a few things to report still, I dont know if its just for me but I hope you guys fix this. Dont want to sound rude, just helping you guys Smile

In the Multiflex Menu for Movies, Year and also Rating is not shown in the info popup-box.

It works on showcase view so I think it's the skin.

Lso the running times is a bit messed up, I dont know if its the skin or the build but whenever it gets to a 3 digit number such as 132 min or even 203 min the skin only shows the first digit. It works fine with 86 min and such, do you guys know about this?

Report bugs, to http://github.com/pix/aeon/issues preferalby with a screenshot.
All,

Pretty sure this is down to me being a complete novice and not a bug. I'm running the latest's builds of both XBMC and Aeon65 the only challenge I'm having is that during playback of my Film ISO's none of the operation buttons work i.e. pause, stop, fast forward etc. If I switch to confluence they work fine.

I'm sure I've missed something obvious but I've done a fair bit of searching to no avail. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan.
Using the mouse ? The mouse isn't supported in Aeon.
pixdamix Wrote:Using the mouse ? The mouse isn't supported in Aeon.

Must be it thanks.

Also tried it with the control3 remote for iphone which caused it to return back to menu.

Will have a look for the keyboard commands and have a play around.

Thanks,
Dan.
I don't know if this has been answered, as I ran into this issue and did not see a resolution.

I had a problem adding my own items to the home menu (settings-main menu-main menuitems). It kept giving me a missing favourites.xml error. After looking around here and not finding the answer, I experimented.

I did download the scripts.favourites.zip file and placed in my programs folder:
http://transparency-xbmc.googlecode.com/...urites.zip

Then did this:
Add your source item to favories. Example: I have video folder with Kids media. from the video i added a source called Kids, then right clicked and added to favourites.

Then go back to Settings - Main Menu - Main MenuItems. Hit New Item. Your favorites should show up, click on it and it will now appear on the home menu.

Hope this helps those of you dealing with this issue.

Akash
thanks akash,
I will try that.
akash1221 Wrote:I don't know if this has been answered, as I ran into this issue and did not see a resolution.

I had a problem adding my own items to the home menu (settings-main menu-main menuitems). It kept giving me a missing favourites.xml error. After looking around here and not finding the answer, I experimented.

I did download the scripts.favourites.zip file and placed in my programs folder:
http://transparency-xbmc.googlecode.com/...urites.zip

Then did this:
Add your source item to favories. Example: I have video folder with Kids media. from the video i added a source called Kids, then right clicked and added to favourites.

Then go back to Settings - Main Menu - Main MenuItems. Hit New Item. Your favorites should show up, click on it and it will now appear on the home menu.

Hope this helps those of you dealing with this issue.

Akash

Nope. Adding customized menu item is still broken... but according to github issue was addressed but not sure if fixed. Can anyone can confirm that?
Hi, got a question.

I like the "Recently Added" on the Home screen to be "unfolded" by default, not the current behavior that one has to press Up to see more details. I want it do display the last 8, with the Cover on the left, at all times; I might be wrong but I believe that was the default behavior in Aeon many mods back.

Is this related to how the script is made or just a matter of xml tweaking? If it's just xml I'd appreciate some pointers where to look (just started learning skinning). Thanks.
Hey !
Thanks for this great mod.
Do you recommand to use the latest nightly build (dharma branched)
Wich svn are you using everybody ?
pierro10 Wrote:Hey !
Thanks for this great mod.
Do you recommand to use the latest nightly build (dharma branched)
Wich svn are you using everybody ?

I am using latest Dharma and Aeon65

see here for more infos reguarding Dharma Compatibility:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=76839
butchabay Wrote:I am using latest Dharma and Aeon65

see here for more infos reguarding Dharma Compatibility:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=76839

I tried 2 days ago,the dharma build (2nd august),don't you think it's slow ?
Is this version synced with the main Aeon65? I'd like to use this mod but I'm not sure if it's as current as the primary Aeon65.
  • 103(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Aeon65 1.0 (based on Hitched Mod)5