Poster Selection
Hello, I'm just wondering if anyone can lead me in the right direction in regards to the Poster Database; I am using the latest build and Hitcher's mod and everything was fine as of two days ago when I was organizing my film library, but starting last night, any film I try to find poster art for, only has one or two images; whereas in the past there would be upwards of 15 for most titles. I use IMDB as my scraper and under settings I have both Enable IMPAwards and Movie Poster DB selected, but they don't seem to be working, as I am getting VERY few posters. I accidentally deleted my library and now need posters for all these films, but again, only getting two or three images, where I was once getting MANY.

If anyone knows why this is, please let me know, lol, as I could really use a hand.
I like Get Video Artwork. They have a nice collection of clean posters.
Thanks, that's a good site!

I'm more concerned with why I was able to get posters, but now cannot. With over 500 films and being on a mac, this is gonna take forever to find and add posters one at a time.

For example, I have Frankenstein, and as of two days ago, it showed something like 10-15 different posters, and now it shows zero. I reload it, and yet nothing. I'm getting the metadata stuff fine, and even the fanart, but no poster. I've been trying to figure it out for hours, and nothing. I'd say only 1 in 25 films (after scanning) has a poster, and those are limited to maybe 3 varying types.

Any help would really be appreciated, as I simply can't figure this one out. Nerd
buffslayer Wrote:Thanks, that's a good site!

I'm more concerned with why I was able to get posters, but now cannot. With over 500 films and being on a mac, this is gonna take forever to find and add posters one at a time.

For example, I have Frankenstein, and as of two days ago, it showed something like 10-15 different posters, and now it shows zero. I reload it, and yet nothing. I'm getting the metadata stuff fine, and even the fanart, but no poster. I've been trying to figure it out for hours, and nothing. I'd say only 1 in 25 films (after scanning) has a poster, and those are limited to maybe 3 varying types.

Any help would really be appreciated, as I simply can't figure this one out. Nerd

You will have much better luck posting this in the help and support forum as its not skin related.
Oh, sorry, haha - I just thought it might be a skin issue, as I've only ever used this skin; more or less got into xbmc because of it. Thought someone might have an answer as it more or less happened overnight, and I've not changed anything.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Poster Selection0