• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Home Theater Experience (Script)
lovin this script man! is there anyway to hide the dialog when its loading stuff? dont really mind the stuff when it first loads, but the one between the trailer(s) and feature pres. clips throws me off. It plays pretty seemlessly just wish that little popup wasnt visible.
disclaimer: i am in no way affiliated with this guy, just a happy customer

if anyone wants some great trivia slides, and other pre-movie slides, check these out. you have to pay but its only 7 bucks and well worth it for over 1300 slides and some video clips...
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1152886
I didn't read that whole thread, but does $7 get you all 6 volumes or is it $7 for each volume.

you description makes me believe you get all.

what does your dvd contain.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
I'd love to get this script working but I have no idea how.

Is there a guide for this? I've installed it and have the Apple Movie Trailers script installed. I've gone through the settings of this script but when I play a movie, it goes straight to the movie. I've also tried adding the code suggested on the first page to PM.HD and it didn't do anything.
Nuka1195 Wrote:I didn't read that whole thread, but does $7 get you all 6 volumes or is it $7 for each volume.

you description makes me believe you get all.

what does your dvd contain.

yes all 6 volumes

Volume 6 (265 slides, plus bonus video content) specs:

Terminator Trivia: 25 slides (10Q + 10A + 5 additional slides with production notes) for EACH of the four existing Terminator films, for a total of 100 slides

Star Trek Trivia: 10Q + 10A slides for EACH of the first six Star Trek films, featuring the original series crew, for a total of 120 slides

Refreshing Movie Moments: 20 new slides, covering recent theatrical releases, as well as films coming out later in 2009

Oscar Vs. Dollars: 4 new slides created to update a category I started back in volume 3. These new slides cover years 2005 through 2008.

Alfred Hitchcock Trivia: 16 slides with trivia about the career of the Master of Suspense.

Coke and Popcorn: 5 new slides.

terminator style intro video:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/

Volume 5 (200+ slides plus bonus video content) specs:

Disney Trivia: 50 slides (25Q & 25A) Covers animated features.

Harry Potter Trivia: 60 slides (30Q & 30a) Covers first five features.

Indiana Jones Trivia: 40 slides (20Q & 20A) Covers all four features.

Movie Cliches: 10 slides

Refreshing Movie Moments V5: 35 new slides with stills from recent 2008 releases, current summer releases and upcoming holiday releases. Template further tweaked from previous volume.

Popcorn & Coke, etc.: A smattering of new movie snack slides

Vol. 4 (200+ slides) specs:

Refreshing Movie Moments: 35 slides (New template layout)
James Bond Trivia 2007 Edition: 40 slides (20Q & 20A) Template updated to Daniel Craig.
Classic Trivia: 100 slides (50Q & 50A), focusing on classic films.
Classic Taglines: 25 new slides, focusing on taglines from pre-1970 films. Template redesigned from previous volume.

Vol. 3 (170+ slides) specs:

Refreshing Movie Moments: 45 slides
What's My Job?: 30 slides
James Bond Trivia: 40 slides (20Q & 20A)
Star Wars Trivia: 40 slides (20Q & 20A)
Movie Music Maestros: 20 slides
Oscars Vs. Dollars: 15 slides

Vol. 2 (220+ slides) specs are:

Memorable Taglines: 40 slides
Refreshing Movie Moments: 40 slides
Kid's Trivia: 40 slides (20Q & 20A)
Trivia: 100 slides (50 Q & 50a)

Vol. 1 (270+ slides) specs are:

Trivia: 200 slides (100Q & 100A)
Refreshing Movie Moments: 40 slides
Movie Lingo: 20 slides
Coke Count: 10 slides (5Q & 5A)

A seperate file (encompassing all volumes) contains over 35 slides for Coke, popcorn, candy, trash, cell phones, etc. This makes for a total of over 1365 slide jpegs.

Can someone help me figure this out with media stream.

In the DialogVideoInfo.xml file there is nothing about <onclick>Dialog.Close(MovieInformation)</onclick> so I'm not sure where to put the code.

Thanks!
DallasW Wrote:Can someone help me figure this out with media stream.

In the DialogVideoInfo.xml file there is nothing about <onclick>Dialog.Close(MovieInformation)</onclick> so I'm not sure where to put the code.

Thanks!

Same problem here, with Auriga.
theres a post in the aeon thread with a patch. as for other skins you need to add a new button. post in the correct skins thread for help.
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
how would i set up my slides.xml if my files are named: TriviaVol2--1a.jpg and TriviaVol2--1b.jpg where a is question and b is answer?

is it possible to do trivia slides and then generic slides? and if so..how would i go about that?

will the trivia start from the beginning everytime or can it randomly choose questions?

thanks for the great script Nuka!
Hi Nuka, Great script. I've been waiting a long time for this. Unfortunately I found out that the script doesn't work when starting a DVD ISO. Could you fix this?
First time posting in here, Nuka thanx for making this script. I do have a question. I just downloaded version 22269 for windows XBMC, do I delete the repack version and then install this one before I go ahead and download the script?

Thankyou...
revned Wrote:Hi Nuka, Great script. I've been waiting a long time for this. Unfortunately I found out that the script doesn't work when starting a DVD ISO. Could you fix this?

are these full dvd iso's (menu and all)? because i use it all the time with isos of the main movie.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Home Theater Experience (Script)4