Video Clips (Home Videos)
Not sure if this is a skin specific question, but slince skins seem to define a large part of the user experience I thought I would start here since I use the new Transparency! skin.

The skin works really well and I am really happy with the movies, tv series and pictures, but cannot seem to find a nice intuitive setup for my video clips (Home Videos).

Ideally I would like a separate section for these, with some basic sorting filtering around date. As a nice to have the ability to tag and filter/sort them with a few extra attributes would be excellent too, but I could live without that.

Anyone know if this is possible?

Cheers

/R
richos Wrote:Not sure if this is a skin specific question, but slince skins seem to define a large part of the user experience I thought I would start here since I use the new Transparency! skin.

The skin works really well and I am really happy with the movies, tv series and pictures, but cannot seem to find a nice intuitive setup for my video clips (Home Videos).

Ideally I would like a separate section for these, with some basic sorting filtering around date. As a nice to have the ability to tag and filter/sort them with a few extra attributes would be excellent too, but I could live without that.

Anyone know if this is possible?

Cheers

/R

this is all beyond the scope of the skin, so i'm afraid i can't help you out.
just search / browse the forums as similar questions have been asked before.
smart playlists might be a thing to look at and this link has some info as well.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:this is all beyond the scope of the skin, so i'm afraid i can't help you out.
just search / browse the forums as similar questions have been asked before.
smart playlists might be a thing to look at and this link has some info as well.

Thanks for the link Ronie. I thought of doing something like that, and might end up doing just that and it is useful the details jotted down.

I searched the main forums before posting here but could not find anything current. Will post this thread there, and see if we can get some support. I assume it will need some work on the Database, but I think it would be worth extending to allow adding top level categories.

Cheers,

/R

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Clips (Home Videos)0