Can't get mulitplex option to show up in Auriga settings
Probably user error here, but I'll ask anyway. Just installed XBMC(and updated it to the latest), download Auriga from github, downloaded the Aeon fonts, combined them and put them into the XBMC skins folder.

I have the option to choose the skin(which i do). However, when I hit 's'->customize->advanced there is no choice for multiplex. In fact, I believe I've looked through all the menus and I can't seem to find the multiplex option and the layout currently looks like regular Aeon. Thanks.
I have the same problem, none of the options the mini guide on the Aeon Multiplex thread are in my Aeon when I installed it. Even tried reinstalling the skin from scratch.
riverhawk Wrote:Probably user error here, but I'll ask anyway. Just installed XBMC(and updated it to the latest), download Auriga from github, downloaded the Aeon fonts, combined them and put them into the XBMC skins folder.

I have the option to choose the skin(which i do). However, when I hit 's'->customize->advanced there is no choice for multiplex. In fact, I believe I've looked through all the menus and I can't seem to find the multiplex option and the layout currently looks like regular Aeon. Thanks.

the view choice is in the menu (old auriga has a horizontal menu on top which can be accessed by using arrow up) of every category you browse (video/movies/tv shows/music) when you've entered them and not an option to toggle from the settings menu.
cheers,azido :;):
When in "videos" and I'm looking at my source files(just some movies each within a folder of their own) the only options I have when I press the up arrow are:

view: list, wall, panel, showcase
layout: flow, flat
sort by name
stack
settings

Do I need to set up my library perfectly with the correct naming scheme and image/fanart files for the multiplex option to show up?
Multiplex is for use with the Library only (seeing as the info panel is full of stuff that needs to be scraped anyway).
Sorry, are you saying that my library has to be set up perfectly for the multiplex option to even appear? Meaning, I need to have to correct filenames and art to even see the option to turn it on? Because I have it pointing to a folder that contains about 20 movies(each within their own folder containing the movie and folder.jpg). I realize that if the multiplex option were to be enabled that it wouldn't be perfect with the way I have my library set up.

I can scroll though my movies displaying the folder.jpg, but I can't seem to find a multiplex option. I'm gonna be embarrassed if it's something stupid or I missed it.
Multiplex is only available in "Movies" and "TV Shows"... in "Videos" it isn't supported by original Auriga... try Hitcher's or Andyblack's mod, maybe it's supported there (my night mod doesn't support it).
riverhawk Wrote:Sorry, are you saying that my library has to be set up perfectly for the multiplex option to even appear? Meaning, I need to have to correct filenames and art to even see the option to turn it on? Because I have it pointing to a folder that contains about 20 movies(each within their own folder containing the movie and folder.jpg). I realize that if the multiplex option were to be enabled that it wouldn't be perfect with the way I have my library set up.

I can scroll though my movies displaying the folder.jpg, but I can't seem to find a multiplex option. I'm gonna be embarrassed if it's something stupid or I missed it.

What he means is it is not an option in the "Video" section. All you have to do is scan your folder in the "Video" section. This will give you a "Movie" option on the main screen. You can then go into the "Movie" section and use the menu to enable multiplex.
Your source folders just need to have the correct movie name attached to the video file. As long as you have like watchmen.avi in there it should find it. I have mine set up in individual folders (which it sounds like you do) like watchmen/watchmen.avi. That way when it scraps info it just puts it in the folder with the video file and it's all easy to find.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't get mulitplex option to show up in Auriga settings0