help with conditional anim
im trying to use a zoom animation between each time i change
the viewtype, ie from cowerflow to thumbview and so on.

I cannot use the "hidden" "visible" "visiblechange" "WindowOpen" or "WindowClose"

I have tried using the conditional types but cant find anyone that works.
atleast those who is documentated on the wiki.

If i use any of the hidden/visible parameters the anim kicks in each time i scroll in a wraplist, window open/close will do nothing since im not changing windows but viewtypes... Any help or hints would be nice Smile
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
Setup/Fix correct resolution on XBMC/Ubuntu - Usefull linux terminal commands
it should be visible/hidden, it also depends on where in the source code the animation is positioned
to animate complete viewtype, the animation should be in the parentcontrol of the viewtype
i didnt understand anything about what you just said Wink

I know how to get the anims working, i have it on window open/close but i want also
to animate between each viewtype change not only window changes.
PointOfView Nvidia ION Atom 330 - TRANSCEND 2GB DDR2 DIMM 800MHz - G.SKILL 64GB SSD 2.5
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
XBMC Online Manual - HOW-TO post about a problem in a useful manner - Create/View Bug Report
use conditional animations, based on Control.IsVisible(id)
check the code PM3.HD uses, it's in MyVideoNav.xml (among others).
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I have tried... If im on the cowerflow control and switch to filelist control, can i say that if condition control id(filelist) do animation ? can get it to work.
gonna check out the pm3 stuff, thanks ronnie !
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4
Anyone knows if this list is complete ?
http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=List_of_Boolean_Conditions

Code:
<animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="176,0" time="400" tween="quadratic" easing="out" condition="Container.OnNext">Conditional</animation>

this doesent kick in when i change views - tried all possible sollutions but im stuck Wink
Open Elec Beta4 1.95.4

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
help with conditional anim0