Latest LIRC and XBMC
I have one of those famous imon pad remotes. The new lirc_imon driver is wonderful, making it as good as using windows...or better. After studying the udevadm thing introduced by althekiller, now it mounts wonderfully with my custom name. lircd.conf is still the old one, but it works perfectly. They all work when I try irw. The keyboard/mouse now does what it's meant to do, switching from 4-button to mouse-pad.
Problem now is: xbmc does not work nicely with it. I can see the codes in the log file. All buttons are recognized, but don't do what they should. I tried changing just the first two buttons from the top, which are AppExit and Power. When they are mapped as odc1 and odc2, the log says 254 and 253 are caught (??). For both, the worst thing is it says action is 0. So the mapping is somehow wrong.
I tried moving the keymap.xml to .xbmc/keymaps, then renaming to remote.xml. Also the wiki is still not clear about the subject. It says the # in <odb#> is the code which you may find by activating the showremotecodes thing in advancedsettings.xml etc. But I've used it for one year now just numbering the buttons from top to bottom and it was ok.
Can somebody shed some light on this?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Latest LIRC and XBMC0