• 17(current)
Ellipsis & Ellipsis HD for XBMC Media Center
Blackbolt Wrote:I think he's using some kind of translator, which is just lazy as they never work. I believe he's italiano too, maybe I should bridge the gap and try speaking in italian to him! Nah....

Why italian? He is a troll,and we know it, but why italian?

ZIOLele
ZIOLele Wrote:Why italian? He is a troll,and we know it, but why italian?

ZIOLele
I wondered how long it would take for somebody to pull out the racist card.Rolleyes
It might be wise to let the subject die.Nod
Ps any news on anything new happening with regards to Ellipsis(besides the beta prog)
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Opinions are only opinions. If something is wrong, people must try to understand,
darkham Wrote:Opinions are only opinions. If something is wrong, people must try to understand,

opinions are only opinions but this is an internet forum so some not all opinions can come across as opinionated hence argumentative.

this is all rather simple even for me lol these guys are creating a (from what I can see) a great skin just let them get on with it, what they do or however long they take is up to them it has nothing to do with anyone other then them end of really!

ZIOLele

Totally agree... people who say those kind of things are usually more silly than the troll itself

ZIOLele

I was a bit perplexed as to what you meant, but now I understand, you think I was staying it like 'Oh and he's italian too' implying that I don't like italians. My entire mothers side of my family are Italian, her maiden name is Palombella, a very wholesome italian name.

What I was implying that he is infact italian, maybe I should use babelfish and reply to him in italian, give him a taste of his own poorly translated jibberish.
Team Blackbolt - Digital Design
Twitter.com/TeamBlackbolt | TeamBlackbolt.co.uk
paul Wrote:I wondered how long it would take for somebody to pull out the racist card.Rolleyes
It might be wise to let the subject die.Nod
Ps any news on anything new happening with regards to Ellipsis(besides the beta prog)

Ellipsis is just about ready for its closed beta release this friday, thats all's I have time to say at this point.
"Monsieur, with these Skins, you're really spoiling us"
Blackbolt Wrote:I was a bit perplexed as to what you meant, but now I understand, you think I was staying it like 'Oh and he's italian too' implying that I don't like italians. My entire mothers side of my family are Italian, her maiden name is Palombella, a very wholesome italian name.

What I was implying that he is infact italian, maybe I should use babelfish and reply to him in italian, give him a taste of his own poorly translated jibberish.

@Blackbolt: Now i understand, thanks for the explanation, but, you know, since i'm italian, i'm a bit sensitive on the matter, throw in that my english is far from being fluent... and you have a good recipe for a flame Big Grin

ZIOLele
Blackbolt Wrote:Ellipsis is just about ready for its closed beta release this friday, thats all's I have time to say at this point.
If Xperience is anything to go by then ellipsis will also be a killer skin.(bye Bye substandard Auriga)
I look forward to seeing it in action when it's released to the publicSmile
paul Wrote:If Xperience is anything to go by then ellipsis will also be a killer skin.(bye Bye substandard Auriga)
I look forward to seeing it in action when it's released to the publicSmile

Well Ellipsis is much better than Xperience Wink Xperience is developed by a different team within Team Blackbolt and so suffers from not having myself and Equinox developing it, which obviously means it will never be as good as Ellipsis.

As myself and Equinox are working LONG hours this week on this skin to make sure its ready for the friday release to testers, I really want to show off the progress we've made, but I can't really. Oh go on then, you twisted my arm:

That is the home page as it is right now.
I absolutely love the MJ tribute! Cool

Can't wait!
LoL Wrote:I absolutely love the MJ tribute! Cool

Can't wait!

Have we not shown that off before? We put that in a good few months ago.
Blackbolt Wrote:Have we not shown that off before? We put that in a good few months ago.

Indeed, hadn't noticed it yet, anyone?

Have you seen "This Is It" yet? Wink
Nice to know your proud of your work.
I feel both skins will be as good as the other just totally different in design.
But i may feel different when i get to compare the two side by side,
I also aint seen the MJ icon before a nice touchBig Grin
  • 17(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ellipsis & Ellipsis HD for XBMC Media Center3