• 3(current)
[RELEASE] TMZ (Video) Addon
Tried installing through video add-ons db and got the same 'installation failed' msg.. suggestions?
arjunfromto Wrote:Tried installing through video add-ons db and got the same 'installation failed' msg.. suggestions?

A Debug log would be helpful.
this is broken again. getting script failed message when trying to enter full episodes, tmz live, etc.
(2012-05-04, 17:09)wolfbiker Wrote: this is broken again. getting script failed message when trying to enter full episodes, tmz live, etc.

same here
(2012-05-04, 17:09)wolfbiker Wrote: this is broken again. getting script failed message when trying to enter full episodes, tmz live, etc.

(2012-05-06, 02:30)WildBill Wrote:

same here

The addon will automatically update once it gets approved.

Update Version 2.0.1

- Updated addon to support recent TMZ.com changes.
- Added higher resolution thumbnails.
- Added a User-Agent string.
Looks like I'm following you around the forum here stacked Smile I would like to add a selectable bitrate option to the settings similar to how I did with your ESPN Video add on. I was hoping for some help in getting me started. Where exactly in this add on do you specify the bitrate of the video? Looks a little different than the ESPN add on I played with the other day. If you get a chance to reply I'd appreciate it Smile
My TMZ plug-in stopped working today. Script Failed! message. Do we need a update perhaps?

UPDATE: Stacked replied to a PM, update coming soon, maybe today even Smile

(2012-07-26, 19:53)BOXXDR Wrote: My TMZ plug-in stopped working today. Script Failed! message. Do we need a update perhaps?

UPDATE: Stacked replied to a PM, update coming soon, maybe today even Smile

It's taking a while for the update to go through the Official XBMC add-on Repository. If you want the update now, install my custom Add-on Repository. After the repository is added, all my add-ons that are already installed will automatically update. If you don't know how to install from zip, read this wiki.
Thanks Stacked, got sick of waiting for the Official XBMC add-on Repository. Installed your zip file and I am all updated.
Stacked I love this addon, but my internet speed is making it near impossible to watch. Is there any way you can add a bitrate selection option, or give me a hint where to start looking to add it myselfSmile
(2012-07-29, 19:00)mrdally204 Wrote: Stacked I love this addon, but my internet speed is making it near impossible to watch. Is there any way you can add a bitrate selection option, or give me a hint where to start looking to add it myselfSmile

Sorry, I forgot to add this in the last update. It may be possible to include an option to watch the 900k stream. Can you test if that's low enough at the tmz.com site?

That would be great, streams much better! I just checked a few clips, and full episodes and saw a slew of different bitrate options. Here is a small sample as to what I saw. (900 1600 2700) (900 1500 2600) (900 1400 2600)
(2012-07-31, 06:51)mrdally204 Wrote: That would be great, streams much better! I just checked a few clips, and full episodes and saw a slew of different bitrate options. Here is a small sample as to what I saw. (900 1600 2700) (900 1500 2600) (900 1400 2600)

Okay. I'll push out an update to my repo tomorrow. Make sure you have it installed to get it.
indeed I do. I appreciate the extra effort! I hope others will be able to take advantage now as well. Keep up the good coding Smile
(2012-08-01, 03:02)mrdally204 Wrote: indeed I do. I appreciate the extra effort! I hope others will be able to take advantage now as well. Keep up the good coding Smile

Update posted on my repo. Enjoy.

Version 2.0.3

- Switched to setResolvedUrl/IsPlayable method for video playback
- Added Buggalo Exception Collector
- Added options for Low/High video quality
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TMZ (Video) Addon2