• 6(current)
[RELEASE] TMZ (Video) Addon
That is unfortunate as I do not think Stacked has been around the forums for a few months now. Hope someone can fix this as I did enjoy a watch every now and then.
(2015-02-27, 17:12)mrdally204 Wrote: That is unfortunate as I do not think Stacked has been around the forums for a few months now. Hope someone can fix this as I did enjoy a watch every now and then.

Agreed, my wife's favorite part of my HTPC build was probably the ability to watch TMZ in her downtime
There is a workaround for this. Since search still works, you can search for "full episode"... and you can scroll through the results and play the episodes that way. You can also edit the input box so that the default text in the search field is "full episode" and then you can just hit done and it will search.
(2015-03-04, 02:26)cav. Wrote: There is a workaround for this. Since search still works, you can search for "full episode"... and you can scroll through the results and play the episodes that way. You can also edit the input box so that the default text in the search field is "full episode" and then you can just hit done and it will search.

thanks for this!
TV - 70" LG UM6970PUA  
AVR - Denon x2400h 5.2.2 Surround
Devices - Apple TV 4K, nVIDIA Shield TV Pro
Server - unRAID Pro, v6.9 | Asus TUF Gaming x570-Plus (Wifi) | AMD Ryzen 9 3950x | 64GB G.SKILL | 12TB Dual Parity + 92TB Storage
Remote - Logitech Harmony Smart Hub & Control
(2015-03-04, 02:26)cav. Wrote: There is a workaround for this. Since search still works, you can search for "full episode"... and you can scroll through the results and play the episodes that way. You can also edit the input box so that the default text in the search field is "full episode" and then you can just hit done and it will search.

This is great. Thanks.

A couple of improvements...

If you search for "tmz on tv full episode" (including the double quotes) it only gives you the episodes...

The only place I found to make it the default search string is in .kodi/addons/plugin.video.tmz/default.py line number 91 which should now look like:
string = common.getUserInput(settings.getLocalizedString( 30007 ), "\"tmz on tv full episode\"")

Note that the search gives you titles for lots of episodes but only the first 2 or 3 actually work. The rest give an "index error" similar to the current issue.
(2015-03-09, 07:47)gargamon Wrote:

This is great. Thanks.

A couple of improvements...

If you search for "tmz on tv full episode" (including the double quotes) it only gives you the episodes...

The only place I found to make it the default search string is in .kodi/addons/plugin.video.tmz/default.py line number 91 which should now look like:
string = common.getUserInput(settings.getLocalizedString( 30007 ), "\"tmz on tv full episode\"")

Note that the search gives you titles for lots of episodes but only the first 2 or 3 actually work. The rest give an "index error" similar to the current issue.
Nice,
I made a small change to the default.py
This will allow for the "Full Episodes" to return your fix with the search
No search popup displayed and search section is not modified.
Download TMZ default.py - fix
Let me know what you think.
I was wondering if there was any update on the add-on being fixed yet...?

Anyone hear from the creator..?

Thank you
(2015-04-05, 14:38)kitaro Wrote: I was wondering if there was any update on the add-on being fixed yet...?

Anyone hear from the creator..?

Thank you
The post above you has the fix ..
Regards
Actually that is a workaround not a fix to the initial problem.

I do appreciate the effort in the fix and your feedback though... Smile
Got search "fix".Was looking around at the py file and noticed TMZ video url is different on site. Its http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_xvyh71jo/
In py file is just http://www.tmz.com/videos
Maybe that could be issue??
Hey Guys, I recently also discovered tmz addon was broken and was kinda bummed so i created an new addon.. For now i just have an episode section but maybe ill add the rest of the content if the original add on never comes back.. Let me know if there are any issues and enjoy!
By the way i created it this before i saw the work around you guys found..oh well

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cn5gy315estbij...v.zip?dl=0
Hey guys,

Thanks for the fixes. If you have a few moments can you create a pull request for Stacked on his Github? That way he may integrate your fixes and get it pushed out the the community. His repository for TMZ is located here
Thanks man great job but the logo doesn't come up
(2015-06-16, 05:20)jcs4590 Wrote: Hey Guys, I recently also discovered tmz addon was broken and was kinda bummed so i created an new addon.. For now i just have an episode section but maybe ill add the rest of the content if the original add on never comes back.. Let me know if there are any issues and enjoy!
By the way i created it this before i saw the work around you guys found..oh well

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cn5gy315estbij...v.zip?dl=0

Thanks for your hard work jcs4590...Much appreciated...

The only thing missing to make it perfect for me is if the TMZ Live section was also working daily.

Keep up the great work...
(2015-06-18, 08:10)adult411 Wrote: Thanks man great job but the logo doesn't come up

I did not add logo to that one.. I am making some changes to it and a logo will be added and a nice little feature where we would be able to watch more than the latest 2 episodes. In case you don't have time to watch in a few days.. They will still be available.. Should put out tomorrow.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TMZ (Video) Addon2