german section
hello can we open a german section? for german members with very bad english Big Grin i have so many Questians
Unfortunally not, it has been discussed to open subforums in other languages, but given that the developers are from around the world and we all speak different languages English is the universal one.

My best tips to you is to use google translate and help you translate your questions into english. We will understand them even if they are not in a correct english.
hallo,

versuche es mal auf http://www.xbmc.de. Ist zwar inoffiziell, aber es gibt dort scheinbar ein sehr aktives deutschsprachiges forum.

---

hi,

try http://www.xbmc.de. Although it is unofficial, it seems there is a very active german forum.
Please respect our forum rules. English only, thanks.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
yes i know the rule, but if someone writes that he can't speak english very well, i think, it is ok to make an exception and answer in german.

This one german sentence will definitely not hurt someone - especially in a thread called "german section".

Anyway, my apologizes...
THX for the link =)
Even I understood that Wink , in the future please post both English and German if necessary, that way no one can object.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
bobrooney_78 Wrote:yes i know the rule, but if someone writes that he can't speak english very well, i think, it is ok to make an exception and answer in german.

This one german sentence will definitely not hurt someone - especially in a thread called "german section".

Anyway, my apologizes...

It also will not help someone stumbling across this later and wondering the same thing about another language. Besides the forum rule is to post in english with the original translation below (and specifying the language since we aren't all linguists).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
german section0