Proper 720p signal? How - Custom resolutions?
Hi,

For some reason my TV's picture options are greyed out when HZ/Resolution/signal isn't exactly correct. When using my DVD player i have all those options enabled in the tv (giving better color, picture etc) but in XBMC Live i don't have these options. I'm thinking it's either the HZ that is wrong or the resolution.

Weird thing is, i can't get the part of what exact resolution 720p really is. Some say its 1366x768 , but that can't be true, it should be 1280x720? When i choose this resolution i can only choose between 51,52,53 hz which is very strange hz's indeed, not 50 and not 60.

On my old xbox i could pick resolution 1280x720@60 hz and picture was very nice.

How can i make custom resolutions to get a proper 720p signal with my xbmc live?
Solved the resoloutions issue with this : http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=349...stcount=11

however, my tv's options are still greyed out, i'm guessing xbmc isn't sending the proper 720p signal to make these options pop up?

Any clues?

TV is a 50" LGPG6000
Okey i think i've found the issue, the true native resolution of this tv is 1366x768, i don't have this resolution in my screen options. I though making custom resolutions would be well documented and easy to find but i was wrong, i seriously can't find anything about it! Am i failing hard at google/search? Smile

Need some help setting this resolution up!
Ah the old 1366x768. You should check out my fred.
I need TP for my bunghole
sisyphus Wrote:Ah the old 1366x768. You should check out my fred.

I just replied to your thread, oh my, i'm in huge trouble it seems, since you can't solve it either Sad Damnit!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Proper 720p signal? How - Custom resolutions?0