Relative positioning?
I am trying to work up mcmillyonaire's list view concept (see image below) and am stuck trying to make the HD flags work where they show up to the right of the item label.

Within a list control, is it possible to position the HD flag image to the right of the item label text? I tried creating a grouplist within the itemlayout, but a call to listitem.[anything] refers to the selected item rather than an unfocused list item.

I know this could be done by "faking" a list control and making a grouplist for each separate list item (and using listitem(-1).videoresolution, etc.), but that seems like a monumental pain in the arse. Is there any other way?
currently nope no way
liek you said it could probably be done with a grouplist in the list with the new dynamic sizing label stuff but even then it would have issues with long labels pushing it off the view port
That's ashame - thanks for the reply
The dynamic label stuff has a maximum width which can be used, but ofcourse that's still not optimal in the case of only a few flags for instance you may truncate the label too short.

Also, grouplists aren't available inside lists at this point.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

My English is not the best, but we need to have a way to implement something like the "Veranketes Objekt" in Indesign. There, you can add graphics in the text and they are handled as normal text-objects. In this way, you can add any graphics in the flow of the text...
That's effectively what the auto-adjusting label width thing does - it allows you to butt other controls up to the end of a label control.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

This would probably be even more work, but how about editing the font and adding the (HD) icon as a symbol? Then just concatenate it on to the end of the text (if possible, i'm a noob)

-C-

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Relative positioning?0