SFV Creator / Verifier
Star 
loa reader..

while transferring files from/onto xbox, in very rare occasions i get 0 byte files. this has nothing to do with xbmc, but in my case, it has to do with the network enviroment. even if the client used claimed all files were transferred 100% correctly, this, in my case, is not always true. Stare

i like to play around with playlists, which are used to stream audio and video, i update, move, remove these playlists a lot.
these files are very small, seperated into seperate folders. so far all good. but, when moving 100s (if not 1000s of playlists daily) i can't keep track if all files are transferred 100%.

not all use a client with file/folder-compare options (that's one of the solutions), or aren't able to use such a client, i'd like to suggest an option which is commonly used on pc.

an sfv creator / verifier implementation for xbmc.

this way, all files copied from, on, or onto the xbox can be verified on multiple platforms.

recorded shoutcaststreams could have an .sfv before moved back onto pc for example.

thinkin' of the playlists, the option should be rather simple. like selecting file/folder (like now with the copy-option) and add an option to create/verify. and when .sfv is available for the file/folder, a highlighted option on the left which mentions to verify the file.

it would made me sit a lot more easier behind both systems, knowin' all my playlists have been transferred 100%.

hope i didn't take too much of your time, to read this small suggestion among the dozens of other requests for new options.

i'd like to read some comments on what other users think of the idea as well.

mackermd :nuts:
Maybe an old thread.. but anyway.
Anyone willing to look into and create a sfv checker as an plugin for xbmc?
Kodi 17.0 Krypton, Win10 running on an ASRock ION 330HT HTPC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SFV Creator / Verifier0