CD and Bluray cases Mod?
Hi, there is a way to apply cd and bluray cases to AEON?
Thanks in Advance
Just grab a version that has the CD/DVD case mod and change the case images to whatever you want.
Hitcher Wrote:Just grab a version that has the CD/DVD case mod and change the case images to whatever you want.

This would change all cases to Blu-ray cases, even if the title isn't a blu-ray rip/copy.
Arquizona Wrote:Hi, there is a way to apply cd and bluray cases to AEON?
Thanks in Advance

I could be wrong but i think Ember can add the bluray or HD image to the actual folder.jpg might be what your looking for.
Ram2000 Wrote:I could be wrong but i think Ember can add the bluray or HD image to the actual folder.jpg might be what your looking for.

hmmm is this trueHuh
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Arquizona Wrote:Hi, there is a way to apply cd and bluray cases to AEON?
Thanks in Advance

There are already mods that apply dvd/cd cases (Black's mod is one) but it would be sweet to add a Bluray/HDDVD case option based on the file name (ie 300.bluray.mkv or 300.hddvd.mkv).
Just as you can "listen" for a certain property for when a video is watched and then use that watched checkmark image over that image....maybe you can "listen" for a certain HD property and then use a Blu-ray image. Just spitballin' ideas, have no idea if it can be coded....
Ram2000 Wrote:I could be wrong but i think Ember can add the bluray or HD image to the actual folder.jpg might be what your looking for.

Ember allows one to manually set a poster to a bluray image but atm it has no way to automatically select it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CD and Bluray cases Mod?0