Music: Extended Now Playing Info
talisto Wrote:Link doesn't seem to be working.. Huh

Well, never used that host before. Guess I never will again! Here it is on mediafire:

Download
blacklist Wrote:Well, never used that host before. Guess I never will again! Here it is on mediafire:

Download

Sweet! Looks good.. well, almost Wink My artist/time information doesn't seem to be using the right font/size.. which is odd, because I checked your xml and I see it's using Font_BigTime for that information, and that DOES exist in my Fonts.xml and the appropriate ttf is in my fonts folder.. and my Aeon is set to use the standard font set.. I'm using the latest version of Hitched.. any idea why that might be?

Also, I need your black_bg.png Smile

Thanks!! Really nice work!
talisto Wrote:Sweet! Looks good.. well, almost Wink My artist/time information doesn't seem to be using the right font/size.. which is odd, because I checked your xml and I see it's using Font_BigTime for that information, and that DOES exist in my Fonts.xml and the appropriate ttf is in my fonts folder.. and my Aeon is set to use the standard font set.. I'm using the latest version of Hitched.. any idea why that might be?

Also, I need your black_bg.png Smile

Thanks!! Really nice work!

AH! Apparently at some point in the past I applied this MOD: HERE which is where those modified fonts and black_bg came from!

Looks like to make this viable I need to zip the whole thing up to work.
I'll make a full zip sometime today, but in the meantime, you can use the media files out of reaven's excellent mod.
blacklist Wrote:Right is now this is only working on Hitcher's AEON mod, and I've got it customized with the glass CD cases to match the rest of the skin. I did away with the spinning CD - at the end of the day it was a cool effect but ended up feeling a bit cheesy to me.

Whats wrong with CHEESY :p Like the look you have there can I ask where its pulling the fanart from is it from the album folder ?
Nothing wrong at ALL with cheesy, just decided it wasn't quite clean enough for what I was going for Big Grin

Its pulling the fanart from the same source as AEON... so whatever you have set up for the menu backgrounds. I also put a thing in that *SHOULD* pull fanart if it exists in the artists folder, but I don't use this much so I'm not 100% positive that its working.
super work Smile good on you blacklist!

hope to see something similar on other skins eventually
blacklist Wrote:You know, if I'm making a wish list, it would also be nice to have an option to grab some scrobbler data in this, since the interface to last.fm is already written.

Not sure how much more of a problem this would be, but it would be cool to throw some user stats from the scrobbler in there as well, with an option.

Not scrobler data but you could do a script which could fill up the now playing view with data (like the recently added script). So if Dropkick murphy's is playing you could do via the script:
http://ws.audioscrobbler.com/2.0/?method...b7b2e0a026
And there you get alot of information.
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."
Topfs2 Wrote:Not scrobler data but you could do a script which could fill up the now playing view with data (like the recently added script). So if Dropkick murphy's is playing you could do via the script:
http://ws.audioscrobbler.com/2.0/?method...b7b2e0a026
And there you get alot of information.

Oh, now there's a nice idea! I wonder if anyone with some Python skills would be willing to take this on? Really just needs to be able pull Artist, Album, Song info based on arguments passed...

Maybe its time for me to learn python?Oo
I would very much like to see MusicPlayer.(Biography) be available in the Vis window to show the Artist's Biography

Currently there is only ListItem.Property(Biography)

ronie Wrote:many skins already show the album cover and a certain amount of info alongside the visualization. also note, some things you're looking for are not possible,
for instance displaying artist biography or album review. those things are not available to the skin in the MusicVisualisation window.

a list of things that can be done, is available here: http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=InfoLabels
only the MusicPlayer.* and Player.* infolabels are available on the MusicVisualisation screen.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=60804
blacklist Wrote:Well, never used that host before. Guess I never will again! Here it is on mediafire:

Download

The link is broken :/

Is there any chance that someone could upload it again, please?
anyone?
Could anyone who downloaded this awesome mod share it? Both links are broken, thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music: Extended Now Playing Info0