XBMC ON Apple TV startmenu
Exclamation 
I installed XBMC on my Apple TV ,and it works well ,now I want to change "XBMC" into "media center" in the startmenu of apple tv, how can I do it?
*moved to Mac/ ATV forum*

vigorous2008 Wrote:I installed XBMC on my Apple TV ,and it works well ,now I want to change "XBMC" into "media center" in the startmenu of apple tv, how can I do it?

Find this file on your ATV and change line 39

cheers

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules. If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Star 
thanks! But I can't find the "Info.plist" metioned in you reply ,can you tell me the absolute path of the file in ATV? THANKS AGAIN!
I get it!
/System/Library/CoreServices/Finder.app/Contents/PlugIns/XBMCLauncher.frappliance/Contents
vigorous2008 Wrote:I get it!
/System/Library/CoreServices/Finder.app/Contents/PlugIns/XBMCLauncher.frappliance/Contents

grats! Tongue
you'll need to restart Finder to see the changes....

Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules. If you don't have the time to read them, please don't take the time to post in this forum!
another problem occured! when i edit the Info.plist, Permission denied,only root user can edit the file,but I don't know the password of root! how can I get or reset the password of root?
vigorous2008 Wrote:another problem occured! when i edit the Info.plist, Permission denied,only root user can edit the file,but I don't know the password of root! how can I get or reset the password of root?

http://www.amazon.com/Mac-OS-Command-Lin...720&sr=1-1

closing....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC ON Apple TV startmenu0