Missing Thumbs
Alright. I recently started playing around with XBMC and everything was working fine. Installed plugins and all. Went on to try some different skins. Aeon and Transparency! and they looked great but for some reason I lost all the Thumbs for my movies in all of the skins. I don't know what happened. I know i could go 1 by 1 and refresh the Thumbs but I've got about 600 movies and I had done that already.

Currently on build 22146 on windows xp sp3 and trying to use the default skin PM3.HD.

Any help would be appreciated.
Same here ...

Build 22146

I'm unable to view the icons for the cast in the info view.

13 days ago (i don't know that build) everything was fine.

But i like bugfixing, so i have updated to 22146 Sad
After updaing to 22146 (and the build before 22146) there are no mini thumbs for the actor's show in the info panel.

After reloading the movie, the thumbs are appearing.

But i can't do that for more than 400 movies. No

Another thing in 22146:

ALL Thumbs for the TV Series seasons are lost Sad
I reload the whole TV series now to get the images displayed.
But that's not fine.

I don't save the running XBMC before updating to 22146, that was my biggest fault ever.

I hope that this problem can befixed soon, because i like the actor's thumb's ... it was fine and now it it's gone ...

Thx in advance

Martin
Seems to be fixed in 22158 (uploading right now), at least for me Wink
this was talked about yesterday: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=56286
According to althekiller "Should be all good in r22157."
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
Good to know it was, but there's one more thing tho. I downloaded 22158 and all of my movies had the fanart and thumbs again except my TV Shows that were working just fine didn't have any information and they also take forever to load the TV information when I try to access it. None of my episodes have thumbs but they did keep the Plot info.

What i did exactly before updating tho was I exported my video library and reimported everything into XBMC and that seemed to fix most of the movie thumbs.

Since my TV show library isnt too big I'm just trying to remove the Source and then Add it again. Seeing what result Ill get off of that.

Just thought I'd share this.

And I also have another question if someone can help. I wanted to know if XBMC can reload one setting for all movies, that is, if I can only tell it to re-scrape all the Casting for all my movies, or all the fanart. And if not, which software is best for such task.

Any help would be appreciated. Cheers
Hi, i had the same issue with the tv shows.
I removed them and added it again.

After this procedure i have all the thumbs.

I've done this, because i have only a view tv shows.

Best Regards

Martin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Thumbs0