[WINDOWS] pvr-testing on Windows
Hi Forum,

since this is my first post here some words about myself. I am a VDR lover, running a "headless" VDR server using VLC clients for watching TV and recordings. I am very impressed with XBMC and believe that joining both the power of XBMC and VDR could produce amazing results Big Grin I have sucessfully svn'ed and built XBMC on windows. I know rather nothing about XBMCs internals but a bit about software development and C++, however coming from UNIX environments.

I am interested in getting the XBMC-VDR integration working with XBMC running on Windows.

I understand that pvr-testing is mainly Linux-focussed so far (?) and would like to ask if pvr-testing on Windows is something being worked upon right now?

Does it makes sense to look into getting the prv-testing branch building on Windows or if that would require some heavy lifting? At least the latest revision of pvr-testing does not build on Windows.

If it makes sense, what would be a reasonable SVN revision to start from in order concentrate on getting a running build without interfering with the current latest changes?

Thanks,
Bernd

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] pvr-testing on Windows0