Fanart in visualization mode [TAB] when no local fanart is availablè?
Is it possible to get transparency! to display the "Music backgrounds" fanart images when it doesn't find any local fanart in 'visualization mode' ? I tested this briefly yesterday, but I could only get Transparency! to display images from the custom music background folder in 'Now Playing' view. When I played a music file without local fanart, it displayed the static default images in visualization mode, not images from 'music background'.
I'll be able to provide a pastebin if needed.
Thanks!
cheers, i'll have to fix that.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:cheers, i'll have to fix that.

Is there a timeframe with new fixes? Also, I posted another update to the Picture thread within Transperancy whenever you have time.
grupy Wrote:Is there a timeframe with new fixes?

not really...whenever i feel it's ready.
to give you an idea, i started with a todo list of 32 items and there's now 8 or 9 things left to do.

grupy Wrote:Also, I posted another update to the Picture thread within Transperancy whenever you have time.

i noticed, you know your wish as my command, so i've already changed things the way you suggested. ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
ronie Wrote:not really...whenever i feel it's ready.
to give you an idea, i started with a todo list of 32 items and there's now 8 or 9 things left to do.

i noticed, you know your wish as my command, so i've already changed things the way you suggested. ;-)

LOL...too bad my wife couldnt adopt the same mentality Shocked

Thnx again for the quick reply Cool

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Fanart in visualization mode [TAB] when no local fanart is availablè?0