Transparency not showing some tv show episodes
Hi all,

Please read my previous post here to begin with.

I have discovered that when in Transparency I only see episodes 1-8 of Ugly Betty season 1 however when I change to another skin such as PMIII I am able to see all episodes 1-12.

Is there anything that could be causing episodes not to show?
weird after reverting back to transparency now it appears to be working correctly will update if it happens again
My guess would be that you had Hide the watched episodes.Hide watched is one of the options on the left menu.
I had jsut scanned the files into the library so no chance they were watched and I double checked hide watched was not selected.

oh well its fixed now hopefully
Hahaha, I was going to suggest that you remove the tv series and rescan, but apparently it came back. Also both skins share the same database so I can't really see it being a skin issue, but lord only knows anymore. Wink
Although this isnt really related to this but I noticed when I scanned in Transperancy! using the same settings for The Office (Season 5) I wasnt able to scan the episodes properly, but as soon as I went into PM3 (default skin in XBMC), the scan worked fine and it picked up all the episodes for this TV show and others.

Not sure if this is odd or anyone else has experienced something similiar but just a note to anyone that has any issues in scanning movies/tv shows.
grupy Wrote:Although this isnt really related to this but I noticed when I scanned in Transperancy! using the same settings for The Office (Season 5) I wasnt able to scan the episodes properly, but as soon as I went into PM3 (default skin in XBMC), the scan worked fine and it picked up all the episodes for this TV show and others.

Not sure if this is odd or anyone else has experienced something similiar but just a note to anyone that has any issues in scanning movies/tv shows.

until someone proves me wrong, i'm 100% sure the skin has no influence on the scanning process. :-)

most likely the tvdb site was experiencing problems at the time you were scanning those files in Transparency!
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency not showing some tv show episodes0