No Title In my Movies Library!
Hi guys, i'm new there and i'm new for XBMC.. I don't understand why when I add movies to my library most of them are without cover although most famous movies, and all movies insted has no title but only genre displayed... Someone can explain me why? I'm trying to solve that since 1 week... help me pls..

Se qualcuno è italiano puo rispondere in italiano Smile
Sorry, I don't speak italian, and some would say I barely speak english, but here goes...

It may be the way you have your files set up or named. I had this problem when I had my movies in one big file from before I used XBMC. It worked good for regular streaming, but not very well in XBMC. I changed them all to thier own folders inside the movie folder and that seemed to help. I've also found that sometimes the scrapers just don't like my movies. I have no idea why, but there were a few that it just wouldn't pick up.

I now use Ember Media Manager and I have a little more flexability when I am picking out what I want to use for movies.
so i can't resolve using only Xbmc? I create with extreme movie manager the .nfo file for films and now i can see titles but also cover of some movies don't fuction and trailes doesn't go...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No Title In my Movies Library!0