• 6(current)
Beta-Test
What's wrong about this:

When I use weather.com plus, values of temperature at the bottom not display
taxigps Wrote:When I use weather.com plus, values of temperature at the bottom not display

it sometimes takes a short while before the values appear.

you can also bring out the left menu and hit 'refresh', maybe this will help.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi Ronie,

AppleTV
xbmc r22240

1.)In skin settings > backgrounds if you are on the"Animated Backgrounds" and go up on a remote control it actually takes you down. I would have thought that it would take me to the bottom of the list.

Not sure if you meant for it to be like that or not.

2.) in system info, when you enter it it shows "Basic Information" , if you scroll down/up it doesn't change until you click the selected tab. Maybe it should change as you scroll. just my $0.02

Zeljko
ronie Wrote:it sometimes takes a short while before the values appear.

you can also bring out the left menu and hit 'refresh', maybe this will help.

Your right, it works!

But some font are too big in chinese. I suggest to add font tag like this in Includes_Weather.xml
Code:
            <control type="label">
                <posx>140</posx>
                <posy>223</posy>
                <width>140</width>
                <height>20</height>
                <font>font-20</font>
                <align>right</align>
                <textcolor>lightblue</textcolor>
                <label>$LOCALIZE[402][CR]$LOCALIZE[406][CR]$LOCALIZE[403][CR]$LOCALIZE[405][CR]$LOCALIZE[404]</label>
            </control>
            <control type="label">
                <posx>160</posx>
                <posy>223</posy>
                <width>250</width>
                <height>20</height>
                <font>font-20</font>
                <label>$INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Current.FeelsLike)]$INFO[System.TemperatureUnits][CR]$INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Current.Humidity)][CR]$INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Current.UVIndex)][CR]$INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Current.DewPoint)]$INFO[System.TemperatureUnits][CR]$INFO[Window(Weather).Property(Current.Wind)]</label>
            </control>
This works well:
taxigps Wrote:Your right, it works!

But some font are too big in chinese. I suggest to add font tag like this in Includes_Weather.xml

thanx! looks like i forgot to add a font-size to those controls.

cheers.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Yeah I noticed at first it took a while for my first weather temps to appear.
Amet Wrote:1.)In skin settings > backgrounds if you are on the"Animated Backgrounds" and go up on a remote control it actually takes you down. I would have thought that it would take me to the bottom of the list.

the 'animate backgrounds' is a button control. below that is a list control.
you can't specify a certain item in the list to get focus.

actually it remembers the last focused item in the list and it will take you back there on up and down.

Amet Wrote:2.) in system info, when you enter it it shows "Basic Information" , if you scroll down/up it doesn't change until you click the selected tab. Maybe it should change as you scroll.

this is handled by xbmc and i agree, they should change the behaviour.
nothing i can do about it.
ronie Wrote:that's strange...all you have to do is enable the button (skin settings > scripts > show subtiltle script button in osd)
and then the osd menu should look like this:
not sure why it doesn't work for you.

I am such an idiot sometimes, in order to compare fonctionalities of v1.03 and the beta, I had both 1.03 and the beta in the skins folder and I had remamed it Transparency!beta. Everything worked fine except for clearart and the subtitles. Obviously certain features call for the skin name to be Transparency!. Rolleyes Once I removed 1.03 and renamed the beta, everything works as it should.
So people, don't do like me or you'll be wasting a lot of your time and ronie's Blush for nothing
ronie Wrote:the 'animate backgrounds' is a button control. below that is a list control.
you can't specify a certain item in the list to get focus.

actually it remembers the last focused item in the list and it will take you back there on up and down.

this is handled by xbmc and i agree, they should change the behaviour.
nothing i can do about it.

Cheers mate. Smile
im not sure if this is a bug.
more than likely i just did something screwy when i set things up and i havent figured out how to fix it yet.
basically the only issue i have had with this beta is that in the main tv shows menu i have only the default fan art.
it wont load my fan art for my shows until i select a show and enter the seasons menu.
at which point everything else appears fine.

example of the screen im referring to

like i said tho it may not be a bug more likely im just a moron.
i did however make sure that in the settings/backgrounds list tv shows is set to default so im not sure where else the backgounds for the tv shows list page can be changed.
Vampirebat Wrote:im not sure if this is a bug.

Yep, and confirmed by Ronie. Hang tight... ;-)
Same here for Movies and Tv Shows.
kizer Wrote:Same here for Movies and Tv Shows.

my movies fanart works fine its just tv shows for me.
Ronie, is there going to be another Beta please? Testing T! without most of the 'know' issues would let people (at least me) have a renewed focus T! with the bug-eye.

Thx
pooh Wrote:Ronie, is there going to be another Beta please?

nope, but there will be a final in a few days ;-)
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Beta-Test0