• 3(current)
Beta-Test
ronie Wrote:exactly ;-)

Music Videos. (but it didn't fit the label)

Could clips be basically home vidoes?
ronie Wrote:cheers, that's a plugin issue.
i'm only providing a button to start the script, but that's just about it.

Maybe i found a way to solve it. The script work if you manually add the video to the playlist. There is a way to add the movie to the playlist from skin before call the script ?

Code:
<onclick>Playlist.Clear</onclick>                    <onclick>Action(Queue,25)</onclick>

[b]<onclick>Playlist.Add(movie)</onclick>[/b]

<onclick>RunScript(special://home/scripts/Home Theater Experience/default.py)</onclick>

Something like this.

Thanks for your work !
kizer Wrote:Could clips be basically home vidoes?

if you create custom .nfo files for those movies, so the scraper can pick 'm up and add them to the library...i guess it could work.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
francyboy Wrote:Maybe i found a way to solve it. The script work if you manually add the video to the playlist. There is a way to add the movie to the playlist from skin before call the script ?

Code:
<onclick>Playlist.Clear</onclick>                    <onclick>Action(Queue,25)</onclick>

[b]<onclick>Playlist.Add(movie)</onclick>[/b]

<onclick>RunScript(special://home/scripts/Home Theater Experience/default.py)</onclick>

this shouldn't be needed. i'm using the code as provided by Nuka1195:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=378662&postcount=1

it's working fine at my end. (linux xbmc-r22374)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I notice you didn't put the fonts (4x3) in beta .And instead put the new font (4x3) bold.Maybe you can rename the old 4x3 font to big.Since it wasn't really 4x3 but it was just bigger .So you would have for example fonts: default , default big and default (4x3) bold.
tikkiew Wrote:I notice you didn't put the fonts (4x3) in beta .And instead put the new font (4x3) bold.Maybe you can rename the old 4x3 font to big.Since it wasn't really 4x3 but it was just bigger .So you would have for example fonts: default , default big and default (4x3) bold.

Not a bug. Ronie specifically asked for bug reports only, not opinions. No
tikkiew Wrote:I notice you didn't put the fonts (4x3) in beta .And instead put the new font (4x3) bold.Maybe you can rename the old 4x3 font to big.Since it wasn't really 4x3 but it was just bigger .So you would have for example fonts: default , default big and default (4x3) bold.

may not be a bug, but a stupid mistake on my end at least ;-)

i thought i was supposed to replace the old set with your new one...
big it's now clear i should add them instead.

thanx for the headsup.
when changing backgrounds in the skin settings there is no option to do so for the pictures setting!
Justcop Wrote:when changing backgrounds in the skin settings there is no option to do so for the pictures setting!

wow, good one!
cheers mate. :-)
Some menus have some of the words cut off sometimes.

Justcop Wrote:Some menus have some of the words cut off sometimes.

this one is a xbmc 'bug'.
if i switch my resolution to 4x3 and check with PM3.HD the same issue is there.

edit: same problem in MiniMedia
Project Mayhem works fine though...so it might be a side effect of running 720p skins at 4x3
hmm nvm... one day I will be able to afford an HDTV!.

This one might just be my hardware cos I get a similar bug elswhere in XBMC.

When changing background image to a single image and then attempting to hit 'single image' again to change to a different image no dialogue bar pops up. The sound is made as though I have pressed two buttons consecutively when in fact I have only pressed once.

EDIT: Ignore this. Fixed by adding

<remoterepeat>1200</remoterepeat>

to advancedsettings.xml, not a transparency issue.
Justcop Wrote:hmm nvm... one day I will be able to afford an HDTV!.

This one might just be my hardware cos I get a similar bug elswhere in XBMC.

When changing background image to a single image and then attempting to hit 'single image' again to change to a different image no dialogue bar pops up. The sound is made as though I have pressed two buttons consecutively when in fact I have only pressed once.

EDIT: Ignore this. Fixed by adding

<remoterepeat>1200</remoterepeat>

to advancedsettings.xml, not a transparency issue.

Thanks - I get that as well
ronie Wrote:this shouldn't be needed. i'm using the code as provided by Nuka1195:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=378662&postcount=1

it's working fine at my end. (linux xbmc-r22374)

I have update xbmc and now work. Thanks.
WARNING OBSCURE BUG

Both the emulators and programs buttons seem to point to the same place, don't know if this is intended. Should you not be able to set the emulators folder?

As a by product of this when I access my programs menu through a link in the favourites, the background image varies depending on which of wither the programs or emulators link from the home screen I last followed.

Not that this is a problem cos I don't actually use the emulators, just something I noticed.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Beta-Test0