• 4(current)
Beta-Test
Hi Ronie!

Don't know, if its a skin-issue...

1. When searching a movie via actor (select the actor in the info-screen from an existing movie and then select another movie with this actor), then the plot is wrong formatted ("justification" instead "left alignment") in the info-screen of the new selected movie.

2. When playing a movie, that was found via actor search (via info-screen), then the content of the appearing messagebox is curious: i.e.: "Opening File: Bruce Willis"

Thumbs up for your great work!!!

Greetz from austria
Macchina
Justcop Wrote:WARNING OBSCURE BUG

Both the emulators and programs buttons seem to point to the same place, don't know if this is intended. Should you not be able to set the emulators folder?

As a by product of this when I access my programs menu through a link in the favourites, the background image varies depending on which of wither the programs or emulators link from the home screen I last followed.

Not that this is a problem cos I don't actually use the emulators, just something I noticed.

if there's a "Emulators' folder in the Programs section, it will take you there.
Kinda like to Game button works.

The same applies to Comics, just create (or rename) a folder under Pictures to Comics
and it should be fine.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
It appears there isnt too many bugs outside of what's been reported thus far.

Ronie: Is there a time frame you have in mind prior to making this an "official" release for Transperancy!
macchina Wrote:Hi Ronie!

Don't know, if its a skin-issue...

1. When searching a movie via actor (select the actor in the info-screen from an existing movie and then select another movie with this actor), then the plot is wrong formatted ("justification" instead "left alignment") in the info-screen of the new selected movie.

i'm not seeing anything weird on my end. the plot info is supposed to be justified.
would it be possible to post a screenshot?

macchina Wrote:2. When playing a movie, that was found via actor search (via info-screen), then the content of the appearing messagebox is curious: i.e.: "Opening File: Bruce Willis"

lol, yeah that's pretty odd. it's a xbmc bug though ;-)
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
grupy Wrote:It appears there isnt too many bugs outside of what's been reported thus far.

bug hunting usually takes a bit longer than just 48 hours ;-)

grupy Wrote:Ronie: Is there a time frame you have in mind prior to making this an "official" release for Transperancy!

actually i don't. there's still plenty of things i want to change, but a lot of them can of course be done after the new release.

so, maybe this weekend...maybe next.
no worries, figured it takes more than 48hrs. Just being impatient here.
ronie Wrote:so, maybe this weekend...maybe next.

Not that I have the skills (unfortunately) but is there any way the community can help coding? Good old 'Open Source' model like?
Subtitles:
I just checked beta vs 1.03 and Get Subtitles is missing in the beta. I updated the OpenSubtitles_OSD v.1.2.8 just to be sure and it's still awol.
Running svn22427 on Mac

I just checked on the AppleTV v2.4 and same thing but then my brain thawed and I realized that the video_OSD doesn't have the required lines.(sorry)

Wether in Slide or in Fanart, the fanart does not show.

I love the new OSD, although it is a little tall, but in TVshows, why not use the poster art(thumbnail) for Pause as you do in Movies?

Also, the clearart does not show but it is enabled, and I can't give the path to TVshows in the Skin Setting, even though my usb drive is in Sources, it doesn't show up in the list of available sources.
pooh Wrote:Not that I have the skills (unfortunately) but is there any way the community can help coding? Good old 'Open Source' model like?

like i always say (maybe not enough...) if anyone want to get involved, just let me know.
i really wish i could get someone on board with some graphic skills...
ronie Wrote:i really wish i could get someone on board with some graphic skills...

What do you need? PM me, maybe I can help, I have just recently started doing some clearart stuff.
I downloaded your media files and lookd at them and had the urge to change a few things but I have no clue as to how to get them back into .xpr format.
jpf55 Wrote:Subtitles:
I just checked beta vs 1.03 and Get Subtitles is missing in the beta. I updated the OpenSubtitles_OSD v.1.2.8 just to be sure and it's still awol.
Running svn22427 on Mac

I just checked on the AppleTV v2.4 and same thing but then my brain thawed and I realized that the video_OSD doesn't have the required lines.(sorry)

not sure what you mean by 'the video_OSD doesn't have the required lines.' ?
you should enable the 'get subtitles' button in skin settings > scripts > show subtiltle script button in osd

jpf55 Wrote:I love the new OSD but in TVshows, why not use the poster art(thumbnail) for Pause as you do in Movies?

i'm showing the episode thumb.
showing the tv show/season poster is not possible.

jpf55 Wrote:Also, the clearart does not show but it is enabled, and I can't give the path to TVshows in the Skin Setting, even though my usb drive is in Sources, it doesn't show up in the list of available sources.

check the FAQ.
clearart will be visible when the info dialog is visible, or when you pause the movie.
it may be confusing, but it won't show when you use the osd menu to pause the movie...
jpf55 Wrote:What do you need? PM me, maybe I can help, I have just recently started doing some clearart stuff.
I downloaded your media files and lookd at them and had the urge to change a few things but I have no clue as to how to get them back into .xpr format.

you can just delete Textures.xpr and replace it with the images in the zip file.
i never use the .xpr file when developing...

i PM you in a bit.
ronie Wrote:not sure what you mean by 'the video_OSD doesn't have the required lines.' ?
you should enable the 'get subtitles' button in skin settings > scripts > show subtiltle script button in osd
Enabled
I mean the Skin hack from OpenSubtitles or can we use the same one?
ronie Wrote:showing the tv show/season poster is not possible.
Must be a xbmc thing but why does the thumb show up in a 4:3 ratio
ronie Wrote:check the FAQ.
clearart will be visible when the info dialog is visible, or when you pause the movie.
I did check the FAQ and I had it working in 1.03, checked the guisettings.xml file for the correct path, changed DialogSeekBar.xml to laregeimage control type.
jpf55 Wrote:Enabled
I mean the Skin hack from OpenSubtitles
ah, you don't need the skin hack anymore.
the osd subtitle button is now part of Transparency! so don't replace the videoOSD.xml file with the one from the OpenSubtitles plugin.

jpf55 Wrote:Must be a xbmc thing but why does the thumb show up in a 4:3 ratio

uhh....well...hmmm.....you can blame me for that.
the new osd menu is not entirely finished yet, so i'll fix it in the future.

jpf55 Wrote:I had it working in 1.03, checked the guisettings.xml file for the correct path, changed DialogSeekBar.xml to laregeimage control type.

does it show when you bring up the info window while playing (so not pause) an episode ?
also check if you haven't accidentally enabled 'safe mode' in skin settings > general.
also, in this beta version, you don't have to modify DialogSeekBar.xml anymore
ronie Wrote:ah, you don't need the skin hack anymore.
the osd subtitle button is now part of Transparency! so don't replace the videoOSD.xml file with the one from the OpenSubtitles plugin.

does it show when you bring up the info window while playing (so not pause) an episode ?

also check if you haven't accidentally enabled 'safe mode' in skin settings > general.
also, in this beta version, you don't have to modify DialogSeekBar.xml anymore

OK so no changing of videoOSD.xml
revert DilaogSeekBar.xml to image control type
SafeMode not enabled

On the mac, clearart does not appear in either pause, info or OSD
on the AppleTV, there is only OSD and pause, no info and no it does not appear either.

And neither does the subtitle button Sad
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Beta-Test0