Mac, XBMC Web Interface
how the web interface can be edited in the mac version, the last time I check there wasn't any web folder in xbmc but the web interface still works I download the files from the source on the net and put it in the /xbmc/ folder but nothing the old interface still showing up.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
You're going to have to provide far more detail than that. Start with using EXACT paths and URLs instead of "the folder". Describe EXACTLY what you have tried, EXACTLY what you expect and EXACTLY what is different.
you are not suppose to have a web folder under /xbmc/<here>/ ?
this is how I have it now after i download the files from the source
even so the new interface is not showing it keeps showing the old pm3hd interface the same one that was showing up before I download the files from source.

remember I didn't have the web folder before but the web interface was working.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
you might try "web" instead of "Web", it matters on OSX.
is the same, what I found confusing is from where it was loading the web interface before I download the files ?? there wasn't any web folder there before
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
?
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
mhh ?
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven, don't take this the wrong way but I don't think people know what you are on about.

Please rephrase the question.
The web folder is inside the application bundle. You'll have to update it inside the app bundle, assuming you don't run without the app bundle (i.e. direct from SVN).

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

ok, I want to edit the web interface page.

but the xbmc mac installation dont come with the "web" folder where the web interface files are, I download this folder with its content from xbmc.org but it still display the default interface dont matter how I edit the files, doesnt even matter if I delete the "web" folder it still display the default web interface.

I really dont know how more clear I can explain this.

It is simple, does the Mac version of xbmc came with a "web" folder where the files for the web interface suppose to be ?
-because mine didn't but the web interface still works, I just want to be able to edit them.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
The mac install DOES come with the web folder, it's just inside the application bundle.

Just use a terminal to go into XBMC.app and have a hunt around.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

jmarshall Wrote:The mac install DOES come with the web folder, it's just inside the application bundle.

Just use a terminal to go into XBMC.app and have a hunt around.

mhhh .. so you can't browse the folder like you normally do ?

I didn't know that.
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
You have to right click on it if you're doing it via the finder (Show package contents or some such). It's just the way applications are bundled under OS X.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Yea, pick the XBMC folder and right click and 'show package contents' its in there.

I am only aware of one other web interface but it does not work particulary so you could be stuffed anyhow.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mac, XBMC Web Interface0