[Mockup] Extended Player
I would imagine out my idea.
At the moment it is only a draft, I'm still fine-tuning of the design.
I try to make it a working skin, but it is more work than I thought to create a complete skin.
About suggestions I'd be very happy.

small preview on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Z9ptUWiaA

Panel View:

List View:
Wow tiny.
Nice.
Very very nice. and so different from all the other skins available and in development.
I very much like the dot matrix fonts and the use of colour.
It would be nice to see this taken up either by yourself etc but i can imagine it will be a lot of hard work to achieveSmile
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
interesting concept, might be some problems in solving navigation.
I really like it, i think this would make a perfect skin for a touch screen!
+1
Looks nice.

But what's -50% volume. Smile

I wonder if it would be possible to have the currently selected movie in colour, and then unselected grayscaled and coloured to match, and possibly making them looked dot-matrixed as well.
KpjComp Wrote:I wonder if it would be possible to have the currently selected movie in colour, and then unselected grayscaled and coloured to match, and possibly making them looked dot-matrixed as well.
something like that?
This looks cool would be good for a wall panel.
eumel Wrote:something like that?

I would suggest flattening out the media flags. Other than that man it's a cool concept.
eumel Wrote:something like that?

Yeah, something like. Maybe keep the selected untouched. I think it just helps highlight the selected better.

Also what's happened to the Volume, it was only that it said minus 50% I was pointing out.

Keep up the good work, would be nice to see a working skin like this.
Rocky5 Wrote:This looks cool would be good for a wall panel.
View: Wall Panel 1

View: Wall Panel 2
Looks good, will the volume control revolve or would that be far too much work to achieve.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
paul Wrote:Looks good, will the volume control revolve or would that be far too much work to achieve.
Must I'll see at the moment I am going to export the images from Photoshop and do everything step by step together.

Incidentally, I must also design a few things yet, such as dialogues, settings/menus and Osd.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mockup] Extended Player1