PPA Build broken for last few days
Someone please fix the building on PPA. Last 3-4 days it has failed with some error on the web directory. Sad
Please don't thread jack. It's just as easy to start your own thread.
The latest jaunty build has been building for the past 3 hours, all the other builds have already failed tonight.
I'm sure the breakage is due to my extracting the web dir from that silly zip. However, it works fine locally and I'll be damned if I can decipher the problem in that fail log. This will need wattazoum's attention.
Is this why I am not able to connect to the server when I am trying to receive keys for the install?

Is there an alternative way to grab the keys from the key server using the CLI and not the gnome.

Thanks!
No, it has nothing to do with keys. The build fails, you should still be able to install whatever the last successful build was.
So, why am I getting this error:

PHP Code:
will@ubuntu-xbmc:~$ sudo apt-key adv --recv-keys --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com 91E7EE5E 318C7509
Executing
gpg --ignore-time-conflict --no-options --no-default-keyring --secret-keyring /etc/apt/secring.gpg --trustdb-name /etc/apt/trustdb.gpg --keyring /etc/apt/trusted.gpg --recv-keys --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com 91E7EE5E 318C7509
gpg
requesting key 91E7EE5E from hkp server keyserver.ubuntu.com
gpg
requesting key 318C7509 from hkp server keyserver.ubuntu.com
gpg
keyserver timed out
gpg
keyserver receive failedkeyserver error 

Also, when I type this address in my browser (firefox or IE), it timed out as well.
Please start a new thread with your completely unrelated problem.

EDIT: Actually, you aren't the first. Use the search button before making a new thread.
It's still failing to build.

Does there exist any third-party PPA builds, like the SVN builds for Windows?
arco Wrote:It's still failing to build.

Does there exist any third-party PPA builds, like the SVN builds for Windows?

google 'xbmc nightly builds'
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
We don't need any further updates. Wattazoum has been notified, it'll be fixed when it's fixed. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PPA Build broken for last few days0