SVN Repo not working-Found XBMC Revision: r0
Hello,

I haven't been able to get SVN Repo working for about 2 weeks and finally turned on the Deug log and checked for errors.
Nothing happens when I press on the SVN Repo Icon, it just sits there. Google code does work in the same menu.
The Debug log (which I found as user-xbmc.log under the var/tmp path instead of the .xbmc/temp path) says
Required XBMC Revision: r19001
Found XBMC Revision: r0 [Unknown]

Is there a reason why my revision is set to r0? Is there a way to set it back to what it should be (the latest release).
Can the fact that I loaded Boxee on the same machine have done anything?

I tried updating the SVN Repo with Google code, even downgrading it (I noticed sometimes the files go to Programs directory, instead of programs (lower case)). No luck.
If you need the full debug log let me know.
I appreciate any help.
This isn't really a fix, but Babylon was tagged at r19953, so the check isn't really necessary anymore.

Try posting in the stickied thread asking Nuka to remove it.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search and search the forum before posting.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please read how to submit a proper bug report.

If you're interested in writing addons for xbmc, read docs and how-to for plugins and scripts ||| http://code.google.com/p/xbmc-addons/
I would delete the thread if I could. I got a hugh shock when I looked and saw my version is still 8.xx. I think I have set up a couple systems lately I thought I updated mine but I didn't. I made sure the software sources were up to date and updated XBMC and everything so far is good.

It doesn't explain how it stopped working in the first place, but I am happy it is working now.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SVN Repo not working-Found XBMC Revision: r00