Revo Wireless-N + Ubuntu 9.04 + XBMC = :( WTF?
Sad 
After successfully installing Ubuntu 9.04 and XBMC, my Revo shows as available with good signal both the Wireless-G and Wireless-N access points I run in my house (different routers, separate SSIDs), yet only the G connection is reliable when I connect. The N connection appears to connect, and DHCP gets me an IP, yet Internet access is non-existent (the signal drops to 0Mbps and stays there). The G connection pops up easily and works flawlessly.

I have 5 other PCs of varying configurations and OS's in the house, and they all can connect reliably to either AP, so the problem is definitely the Revo/Ubuntu client. I want to get the N working so I can eventually decommission the G router. I've searched the forums and Google and find little in the way of solutions.

Surely I'm not the only one who can't get Wireless-N reliable on his Revo under Ubuntu 9.04...Huh Confused
I think you better off trying to fix this in ubuntuforums.org as it's not xbmc specific.

Cheers,
Tobias.
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Revo Wireless-N + Ubuntu 9.04 + XBMC = :( WTF?0