• 3(current)
Transparency! - v2.01
Hi Ronie,

just downloading v2, will let you know how I get on

Thanks for all your hard work
whipper Wrote:Wow Ronie great work once again! The new additions are awesome!
You helped me tweak 1.03. I went looking in Home.xml to do the same again but can't find it ?
Where would I look now to change favourites to something else and go straight from games tab to launcher?
Hope you don't mindBlush

a lot of code has been moved to Includes_Home.xml, so i'm possitive you'll find it there. ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Hi Ronie , thanks beat me to it. I did find it AND managed to change it myself! Shocked
Now theres just one little thing, once you've pushed favourites tab, a panel opens also named/labeled favourites is it possible to rename that too?
If not or if its a hassle for you, not to worry I'm happy as a pig in S...! as it is really
whipper Wrote:Hi Ronie , thanks beat me to it. I did find it AND managed to change it myself! Shocked
Now theres just one little thing, once you've pushed favourites tab, a panel opens also named/labeled favourites is it possible to rename that too?
If not or if its a hassle for you, not to worry I'm happy as a pig in S...! as it is really

i'm sure you've already found it yourself by now
and changed the label in DialogFavourites.xml
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
first off let me say that you have out done yourself with this update ... lots of useful features that i know i will definitely add to my routine when using XBMC.

i haven't really found any bugs that pertain to your skin thus far.
i did find one minor irritation having to do with the open subs script but that is completely unrelated to your skin.
and ill post that in their forum thread.
i do have a request for Ver 3.0 in the slide view is it possible to squeeze in a scroll bar at the bottom below the movie thumbs for fast scrolling thru large libraries?
Vampirebat Wrote:i do have a request for Ver 3.0 in the slide view is it possible to squeeze in a scroll bar at the bottom below the movie thumbs for fast scrolling thru large libraries?

sure, i've been thinking about it for a bit and i think i want to make it hidden by default, so it doesn't clutter up the screen. kinda like the way the side menu operates, it's hidden by default but slides in when you navigate to it.
Hi

I have test your version 2.0, and it is impressive to see all you have add Big Grin
But for my part on xbox, i have many more FREEZE of the xbox for low memory Sad
Do you know what you hava had who use all the memory ?
Because i use your xbox version of 2.0 transparancy!

Other thing, why when i go to Movies or TV Show i have the same folders ?
Why i can't separate them to have different ?

Finaly, on the setting i have two options in french i don't understand Sad
I must choose by "fanart -" or "fanart -" ... the string is not complete Sad
And in the setting you speak about FILM and in the HOME MENU you write SEQUENCE ... it must be the same name for the two Wink

Thanks
Bye
You could try using the skin-based madia flagging (morer info in startpost). That might reduce memory usage, but I'm sure.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
darknior Wrote:why when i go to Movies or TV Show i have the same folders ?
Is the library enabled (ON)
darknior Wrote:And in the setting you speak about FILM and in the HOME MENU you write SEQUENCE ... it must be the same name for the two Wink
SEQUENCE is from XBMC, not Transparency!, I have sent XBMC a correction
darknior Wrote:Hi

I have test your version 2.0, and it is impressive to see all you have add Big Grin
Do you know what you hava had who use all the memory ?
Because i use your xbox version of 2.0 transparancy!

no clue, memory ussage should improve with v2.00
it's loading far less images into the memory.

darknior Wrote:Other thing, why when i go to Movies or TV Show i have the same folders ?

i can only think of one obvious reason, you didn't scan them to the library...

darknior Wrote:Finaly, on the setting i have two options in french i don't understand Sad
I must choose by "fanart -" or "fanart -" ... the string is not complete Sad
And in the setting you speak about FILM and in the HOME MENU you write SEQUENCE ... it must be the same name for the two Wink

i can't change the one on the home menu. it's using xbmc's language file for that, not the skin one:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=56040&page=7

Bram77 Wrote:You could try using the skin-based madia flagging (morer info in startpost). That might reduce memory usage, but I'm sure.

i'm no expert on the inner working of xbmc, but skin based flagging will increase memory usage. the skin will have to load all the available flags into the memory, while with native, it doesn't.
darknior Wrote:I have test your version 2.0, and it is impressive to see all you have add Big Grin

Im using the full version of Transperancy! v2.0 on my XBOX and have yet to expereience any freezing and I didnt use the other 2 files for XBOX that are in the full version.

darknior Wrote:I must choose by "fanart -" or "fanart -" ... the string is not complete Sad
Make sure your using a more recent nightly build as apparently this should fix your idea, but Im also having the same thing Oo Ronie recommended to look at the strings.xml file for a couple of strings to make sure their present. So, look at that and check/verify if your using a recent nightly build as mentioned in this thread on a previous post by Ronie.
darknior Wrote:I must choose by "fanart -" or "fanart -" ... the string is not complete Sad
Should be "Fanart - Court" and "Fanart - Long"
Works fine on Mac and Apple TV svn22528
ronie Wrote:i'm no expert on the inner working of xbmc, but skin based flagging will increase memory usage. the skin will have to load all the available flags into the memory, while with native, it doesn't.

I just wanted to clarify that skin based flagging is when you enable the scan for metadata within the skin, right? And native media flagging is if XBMC, itself supports it? Is that the difference between the twoHuh

On v2.0 I can get some media flagging, Im using XBMC Patched version (supports native flagging for Xbox) and am wondering how certain flags or criteria such as MPAA and Studio flags are recognized by either the skin or xbmc and displayed?

Currently, I get like aspect, audio, format, dvd, bluray, hdtv flags but noticed some flags such as closed caption (subtitles), mpaa, studio flags that Ive seen by others using Transperancy! arent being displayed. Im assuming its because xbox doesnt really fully support native media flagging but the xbmc patched version on the nighly builds mentions it does...

If anyone can shed some light into this, it would be greatly appreciated Nod
love the new version Smilebut i noticed something on vid osd

also, i cant see dvd menu button (lower right corner)

im using xbox xbmc rev22514 on SD tv

thanks ronie
I may have found a bug, while on the Home screen, is you select one of the New movies at the far right, the fanart shows but there is no fanart when you select an episode from TVshows
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Transparency! - v2.011