[RELEASE] LiveTV.ru (Video) Plugin - Play Sopcast Streams
Sopcast for XBMC would be wayyy awesome
Yup definitely there's some interest. I'll be watching this thread. Good luck!
I was thinking about writing a plugin like that myself. My idea was to make two parts:
1. a small python server for controlling the sopcast instance (start, stop, restart on crash, report status, etc)
2. a frontend that parses pages like livetv.ru, probably using the api of the web viewer plugin

it would be great to use dbus for communication between the processes, but i'm not sure if root is needed to set the according priviledges for the server.

If I can be of any help with this, please tell me!
Does this work on windows? or is it just linux
The only reason I run Xubuntu under XBMC is the need of Sopcast/Firefox and VLC to watch a Sopcast stream I AODRE live football. Dont get me wrong, it is not only the money, I just dont have legal way to watch some games, no one provides it for here. So, +1
I definitly would love that, sopcast in xbmc, just finish you term we will be here afterwards.

regards
Hi Guys,

I am just experimenting with Videozilla, it supports sopcast.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=99329
Guys, LiveTV won't play links with youtube or jtv plugin links...can someone please confirm if LiveTV plays those kind of streams or not. THX

i.e.

<item>
<title>CNN -- JTV STREAM</title>
<link>plugin://plugin.video.jtv.archives/?mode=2&amp;name=2ndruntv_cnn</link>
</item>
Hello,
only one question: How can I install player Sopcast to watching of streams for XMBC on Android?

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] LiveTV.ru (Video) Plugin - Play Sopcast Streams1