Metadata Icons
Thanks to both of you - will see what I can do.
You know what would be nice? IMDB Top 250 flags... For example, The Godfather would have in it's .nfo:

<imdbtop250>4</imdbtop250>

And then next to the studio tag and Rated R tag there would be a "Top 250 #1" tag...

Of course, XBMC currently doesn't support that, so there's nothing you can do, and I imagine it would be a pain to make 250 different icons... but if XBMC ever does support, I'll volunteer to make the icons to get the feature in!
ronie Wrote:yeah, i don't have any tags in my filenames either and i didn't want to rename everything,
so i figured out a way to display them anyway....although not 100% accurate in all cases.

I love the icons, it's one of my favorite features of the skin... but it doesn't pick up the audio codec in AVI files with DTS audio in them. The audio codec icon is just not there at all. It does pick up the DD 5.1 but not DTS. It picked up the TV shows with DTS that were mkv files but not the movies that were AVI. I don't really have a question here... just wondering if there was something I could do to get the DTS movies recognized.
Donzella Wrote:I love the icons, it's one of my favorite features of the skin... but it doesn't pick up the audio codec in AVI files with DTS audio in them. The audio codec icon is just not there at all. It does pick up the DD 5.1 but not DTS. It picked up the TV shows with DTS that were mkv files but not the movies that were AVI. I don't really have a question here... just wondering if there was something I could do to get the DTS movies recognized.

maybe you can....
enable debug logging, restart xbnc, navigate to one of the 'problem' movies and post the logfile to pastebin.

i will have a look if i can find some relevant info in your log.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Metadata Icons0