[Windows] Second monitor option like boxee?
In boxee I have the option under screen/resolution for my second monitor. I was wondering if this option is somehow possible in XBMC or if it ever might be? As of now I have a major problem running XBMC on my second monitor. Basically I cant run XBMC on my second monitor in full screen unless both monitors are the same resolution. Which my monitors aren't. This works perfectly in boxee without any problems.
Unless someone knows how to do this, I'm gonna stick it in feature requests.
This is kind of why I wish the Boxee team would share some updates back with the XBMC team. Same goes with the Plex team.
In my newer builds (markt with -gl) you can define the monitor in the resolution setup (second monitor is markt with #2 at the end). It work for me Wink.
ikons Wrote:In my newer builds (markt with -gl) you can define the monitor in the resolution setup (second monitor is markt with #2 at the end). It work for me Wink.

Thank you soooo much!!! You have just made XBMC so much more useful to me.
Send the thanks to the programmer, i'm only a builder Wink
Amazing!! Waiting for this options for months :cool2:

ikons Wrote:In my newer builds (markt with -gl) you can define the monitor in the resolution setup (second monitor is markt with #2 at the end). It work for me Wink.

Sorry to hijick this thread but is this option available on Linux ?
If yes, how to use it ?

Regards,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows] Second monitor option like boxee?0