Why is there no offical Mouse-Cursor?
As pointed out here, a mouse cursor would be just 4 small files.

And this Statement:
djh_ Wrote:For the last time, Aeon is not designed for use on a desktop PC or with a mouse. It's designed for televisions and remote controls.
is ridiculous! Everything works just fine, with the mouse enabled.

All this ignoring of the user's requirements reminds me of this: (Linus 2nd paragraph is the important)
Interface-Nazis

And yes, I'm aware to be banned for this analogy. Maybe I'm as narrow-minded as the creators of the Aeon-Skin...
Don't like it? Don't use it. Or release your own mouse mod.
You have absolutely no ground to be a prick about this as you're getting it free.
Interesting, I don't see any need for a mouse cursor. Shocked
jo-82 Wrote:is ridiculous! Everything works just fine, with the mouse enabled.

believe me, to be fully mouse compatible, a skin needs a whole lot more than just a mouse cursor.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I fail to see the point of using a mouse it's much quicker to use either a keyboard or remote.
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
It gives trolls with a grand total of 2 posts something to whine about?
I sort of agree that it would be nice to have, but I must say I have gotten used to using it without one and not sure I would prefer having a mouse anymore.

For me though, the bottom line is that people are donating precious time to making this terrific product free of charge, so it bugs me when others take such a negative tone. At least take a minute to thank them for their hard work before you make your case. That plus calling them "narrow minded" is just uncalled for.

My two cents....
hikaricore Wrote:It gives trolls with a grand total of 2 posts something to whine about?

change your tampon, man.
nvaia Wrote:change your tampon, man.

I think with your recent track record you should probably just not get involved here.
hikaricore Wrote:I think with your recent track record you should probably just not get involved here.

My track record of sticking up for noobs when some internet tough guy likes to act like a loser? You mean that track record? I don't know why you think it's cool to just talk sh!t to noobs who are only looking for simple answers or venting about something so insignificant. I bet you think this makes you look cool in front of your xbmc forum super friends. Is that why you feel the need to tear people down? Maybe I get banned for putting you in your place and you won't have to read my messages anymore, if I do then so be it, but you'll always be a P.O.S. Start acting like a man instead of this little b!tc* act you have going on.
That's enough of that. Play nice or move along.
Man I love the AEON forum. Always good for a laugh!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why is there no offical Mouse-Cursor?0