Why Aeon doesn't work in my xbmc?
paul Wrote:Poor bloody excuse, he should have picked some royalty free fonts then DUDE

Hahaha... i think it was just a typo and hikaricore meant to say DUE not DUDE...
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
Pr.Sinister Wrote:Hahaha... i think it was just a typo and hikaricore meant to say DUE not DUDE...
either way he's still a prat
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
Don't insult me for giving you proper info...
paul Wrote:Try updating xbmc to one of the latest builds for your platform and that hopefully should fix your problemSmile

dja1ien Wrote:You need to update your XBMC to a newer build to have Aeon work correctly.

Thank you very much for help me. The version of xbmc is 9.04.1 r20672 running under windows Xp. My home has a background black and I would like an home like this with a picture of mine. Is it a problem of my xbmc version?

Thank you for the patience and help.
hikaricore Wrote:Don't insult me for giving you proper info...
Prats not an insult sorry if you took it that way
Queen1980 Wrote:Thank you very much for help me. The version of xbmc is 9.04.1 r20672 running under windows Xp. My home has a background black and I would like an home like this with a picture of mine. Is it a problem of my xbmc version?

Thank you for the patience and help.
I'm running revision 22516 as of 2 days ago and have no problems on windows XP Pro sevice pack3Smile
Thank you Paul,

I downloaded the same versione you have and it works perfectly.

Thanks and regards
Your welcome mate, glad you got it working okSmile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Why Aeon doesn't work in my xbmc?0