Another "small" suspend/resume issue
Hey guys,

I got suspend/resume from within XBMC working fine basically on my setup, Ubuntu 9.04 / XBMC 9.04.1.
Only minor issue I still have is that when returning from suspend, my screen stays black sometimes, as it would be in power saving mode. XBMC is there though, I can hear the navigation sounds using the remote. I need to press a key on the keyboard then and voila, my screen is back and everything is fine.
Can anyone hint me as to how make the screen to be active 100% when returning from standby? In Ubuntu itself, screensaver is off, and also power saving, turning off the screen, is set to "never".

thanks,

boba
boba23 Wrote:Hey guys,

I got suspend/resume from within XBMC working fine basically on my setup, Ubuntu 9.04 / XBMC 9.04.1.
Only minor issue I still have is that when returning from suspend, my screen stays black sometimes, as it would be in power saving mode. XBMC is there though, I can hear the navigation sounds using the remote. I need to press a key on the keyboard then and voila, my screen is back and everything is fine.
Can anyone hint me as to how make the screen to be active 100% when returning from standby? In Ubuntu itself, screensaver is off, and also power saving, turning off the screen, is set to "never".

thanks,

boba

There was a bugfix for this issue as i remember.

http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/6634

Update to svn or wait for the next stable release.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Another "small" suspend/resume issue0