Thank you thank you thank you!
Smile 
Just a quick message to say thanks to all who pour time into making XBMC the fantastic piece of software it is!

I have been running XBMC for about 9 months on my XP Desktop and it has been great. Added XBMC to the 2 laptops a few days later. Even the wife loves it! She can easily find her episodes of FRIENDS and Sex in the City without having to wade through an entire directory of media files Big Grin

For quite a while I have been looking forward to obtaining a large screen. Yesterday was the day for that. 42 inches of plasma at 720p along with the additional purchase of the ASROCK ION 330 on which I installed XBMC Live, and the perfect TV room setup is there!!!!

Thanks to all who have worked on various parts of XBMC, the Live Distro, and all the forum members who help out so often. Wink
Thank you for all the kind words and welcome to the forum.
Its always fun to read success stories.

Cheers,
Tobias
If you have problems please read this before posting

Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

"Well Im gonna download the code and look at it a bit but I'm certainly not a really good C/C++ programer but I'd help as much as I can, I mostly write in C#."

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Thank you thank you thank you!0